Bye Bye Squirrel

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #3  
That was classic! Would like to know if he has come back since?

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #5  
And here I thought you made flying squirrels with a twenty gauge off the top of the woodpile--:thumbsup:
I wonder if you could arrange to have some trap practice at the same time:D ?

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #6  
Now that is a flying squirrel.:laughing::laughing::laughing:

James K0UA

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #7  
Love it!!

Love to see those tree rats fly!

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #8  
A son-in-law sent me the link to that video today. He'd like to get rid of the "tree rats" at his place. But in my younger days, I liked squirrel hunting with a .22 rifle and was quite fond of eating squirrels. But now, we have several around here and I don't mind them feeding at the bird feeder.

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #9  
I guess you are mellowing with age...............:)

/ Bye Bye Squirrel #10  
A son-in-law sent me the link to that video today. He'd like to get rid of the "tree rats" at his place. But in my younger days, I liked squirrel hunting with a .22 rifle and was quite fond of eating squirrels. But now, we have several around here and I don't mind them feeding at the bird feeder.

How was it? And don't say just like chicken :laughing: I would think it would be clean meat judging by their natural diet.

Regarding the squirrel video...
I thought someone might cry cruelty, that was my first thought, but I'd be laughing like the guy in the video myself. I do have an old skeet launcher and an abundance of squirrels ;)

I have lived in harmony with them for ever, til last year some crazy rogue loner decided to chew my wire harness in my Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2 days in a row :mad:
I captured him the third day and put him to sleep with the muzzle of an air rifle to the front of his head and a BB to the brain. No problems since.

JB