Bx 24 leaking hydro fluid

/ Bx 24 leaking hydro fluid #1  

Kubotamanjh

Tractor
Kubota bx 24
Well it seems I may have a busted hydraulic line or maybe loose fitting. It is a steel line on top of hydraulic manifold directly under fuel tank. The line comes directly out of manifold and makes a very sharp 90 degree turn. Was a real pain to find the leak, it was dripping down and running over everything. Looks like the only way to get to line is to remove rops, seat, and the plastic rear fenders. Has anyone had an issue with this particular line? Thinking about going with a steel braided line for a replacement? I'm thinking maybe vibration may have damaged this one? Any tips would be greatly appreciated and useful. The tractor has 240 hrs and is 3 years old and this is the first prob I have ever had! Thanks

/ Bx 24 leaking hydro fluid #2  
Are you sure it is hydraulic? My fuel tank on my BX24 started lesking at threads to output nipple just above those lines and I have the same hours. It has coated axle and lines leaving a mess on floor. The dealer just wraps threads with teflon tape but impossible to get at. Why do these things happen at winter season.

/ Bx 24 leaking hydro fluid
I found that a small rubber return line on top of the hydraulic manifold had busted right at the clamp and where it made a sharp 90 degree bend. It was a real pain to get to but only had to remove ROPS and loosen tank, then removed line, cut off inch of bad hose and reconnected.

Good luck with your gas tank though. I haven't ran into that problem yet!