Buying Advice - Kioti, LS, TYM Compact Tractors

/ Buying Advice - Kioti, LS, TYM Compact Tractors #21  
Operate them side by side; I'd argue the T25 is ergonomically superior to the T264 and would be much more comfortable to operate for any period of time. The T25 is at least a generation ahead of the T264, and it shows.
It is only when comparisons are created that ppl depict a difference. Otherwise, ppl get used to just about anything and are content in their ignorance.
More power to them.

/ Buying Advice - Kioti, LS, TYM Compact Tractors #23  
Oh, forgot to mention, a good dealer is quite possibly more important than the manufacturer. Though actual ergonomic comfort may be most important, as if operating the machine causes you pain or discomfort you'll never want to touch it.

All manufacturers produce the odd lemon, and a great dealer will be there to help push your warranty claim. Or better yet, they've done a proper assembly and PDI of the machine, catching any potential problems before they could occur. No manufacturer produces perfection, and a great dealer is worth a drive.

/ Buying Advice - Kioti, LS, TYM Compact Tractors #24  
It is only when comparisons are created that ppl depict a difference. Otherwise, ppl get used to just about anything and are content in their ignorance.
More power to them.

Well, I'd say for the average person that is true; once you bring in factors such as weight, chronic pain, disabilities, and other unknows it can really start to push towards one machine or another.

Comfort surely can be king, when it allows you more time in the seat.

/ Buying Advice - Kioti, LS, TYM Compact Tractors #25  
Kioti are a solid brand, I'd REALLY like a NS6010 Cab HST

Funny you say that, lol, I've been eyeing them myself.

Now, that would still be years away, but my wife insists it would make more sense than a compact trackloader.

I think she just hates fun. 🤣

/ Buying Advice - Kioti, LS, TYM Compact Tractors #27  
Man, I'd love to (add backhoe) but the budget does not allow for one.
You've mentioned the budget a few times now, and also that you are a mechanic.
That makes me curious why you are looking at new tractors instead of used?

With the cost of mechanical work these days, I would think that a used tractor in nice condition that needed some work would be attractive to a budget.

Why new?
rScotty

/ Buying Advice - Kioti, LS, TYM Compact Tractors
You've mentioned the budget a few times now, and also that you are a mechanic.
That makes me curious why you are looking at new tractors instead of used?

With the cost of mechanical work these days, I would think that a used tractor in nice condition that needed some work would be attractive to a budget.

Why new?
rScotty

There are a few reasons. I don't want to tie up my liquid cash when the manufacturers are offering zero percent financing. I like the idea of a warranty on a piece of equipment, as others have stated and being in the industry, things happen. It'd be piece of mind if something does come up. I don't really want to buy a project, I want something that is turn key and just ready to use. I have a little one and a wife, I prefer to not do many mechanical repairs at home just for the sake of time. And lastly, I want something shiny and pretty...lol.

/ Buying Advice - Kioti, LS, TYM Compact Tractors
Asking for a quote on a T25 as we speak. (y)