Bush Hog

/ Bush Hog #151  
I have a Bush Hog brand Brush Hog, Other brands make Brush Hogs as well. :)

LOL! 15 pages on this.

/ Bush Hog
Of course, if you wanted to give good service to your customer, knowing full well that the term Bush Hog has become fairly generic for rotary cutter, you could have said: "If you mean a rotary cutter, what brand and model is it? We don't carry the Bush Hog brand but we carry Woods, etc" But it sounds more like you wanted to make a point more than you wanted to serve your customers the best you could...
Sometimes youth has a way of being brash while trying to educate customers so you can fulfil their needs or wants. Day after day of people not knowing what they want, the model, and sometimes even the make of equipment, you would like to make a point so they come with the correct information so you can give them the correct part and they are satisfied that you gave them the correct part. It beats having them return with the wrong part because YOU did not know what machine or serial number they own.

/ Bush Hog
Never thought my being "picky" would generate so many comments!! Glad to see it has provoked so much thought and comments.

/ Bush Hog #157  
I dislike it when someone says they are "filming" when they are using a video process and when they say they are videotaping when they are using the cell phone on a camera (that obviously doesn't have any tape in it at all).
I also despise the media when they talk about "U.S. fighter jets" when the last U.S. propeller driven fighter in was retired in 1957.
Then there's TV crime shows that the civilian characters say they are "checking the military DNA database" or have "checked the military records" of a suspect. Sorry folks - that's illegal.
And don't get me started when the new McGyver uses a handheld Motorola radio with an omni-directional antenna to jam a satellite that's 23000 miles up in orbit.....
But hey......
I keep it to myself.
Most of the time.
BTW. I have a King Kutter bush hog.

/ Bush Hog #159  
Just like a skid steer is a bobcat. I love it. I say oh you got you a bobcat. He says it's a John Deere. I say oh it's a John Deere bobcat... I love doing that.
My Crescent wrench is adjustable.