Buckley Old Engine show

/ Buckley Old Engine show #1  

Sberry

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mostly green
It starts Thursday. I should have posted here earlier but forgot about it and was canceloled last year but is back on. I work in the shuttle crew.
buckley train 3.jpg
Buckly trailer.JPG
red tractors.JPG

/ Buckley Old Engine show #2  
What network is it on?

/ Buckley Old Engine show #3  
Wish we had such events around us. 👌

/ Buckley Old Engine show
I was there yesterday for the pre meeting and the place was already packed. This might be the monster event. It was cancelled last year and looks like a lot are ready to make up for it.
I think I built that shuttle trailer and I worked some on the little train. Its such an icon and has a long history in the area. I heard the former owners were offered some astronomical price for it but sold it for 20$ maybe to keep it in the area. My mother who is 85 now rode it when she was a child.

The shuttles started small being pulled by old tractors and it was so slow and so much maintenance that we built large trailers and the local dealers donate loaner tractors to pull them. I take a spin in some on occasion when there is a driver shortage but really like to be an attendant and ride on the shuttle better, way more entertaining and I work on my spiel and entertain some kids.
I tell them to hold on, hold on to kids as the driver is a maniac wants to blow the engine up in this rental on the way out, man they get a kick out of that. I should have got a pic last night, didnt occur to me of all the tractors and shuttles staged. They will be running already this morning. I like to get there in early afternoon, the crew is glad to see some fresh help and the schedule is a bit better with so many going out and not both ways. We take gate money right in the parking lot so when they enter its smooth right in.
I need to remember this thing in my pocket has a camera. The lot will be full today and I should estimate how many cars there will be in there, probably got 200 acres of parking, maybe more. I heard 3000 campers.
buckley shot.jpg
Buckley Tressle.JPG

Built a bridge from crane boom.
Buckley train 2.jpg
Buckley trussel..JPG