Broken welds

/ Broken welds #31  
The easiest way for me to identify an Indian-made Mahindra is in the user "friendliness" of the tractor. Those Indian sourced tractors are hard on the operators like the really old tractors of time past in the American market

The Japanese and Korean models look and function a lot like a Kubota. Not the same but, the user experience is similar.

/ Broken welds #33  
Mis spelled words are considered ignorant as well...

Autocorrect makes me often look like I flunked Freshman English in college! 😲🤬😲

/ Broken welds #34  
Bellview, I think our service manager has reached out to you with the good news that Mahindra is going to cover this failure, even though it is not a covered part under the power train warranty. It just makes common sense for them to take care of this. We asked them, and they agreed.

By the way, we have sold hundreds (at least) of the Mitsubishi-built Mahindra tractors over the last 20 years and we have never seen a frame rail failure. Not once. As such, we don't have a frame rail in stock, but things are on order.

If you have any questions, please contact our service department directly. I don't check TBN very often, so any question posted here may not get a quick answer.
Dave, Now that shows the sign of a "top-knotch" dealership!! Kudos to you and I wish there were more like you!

/ Broken welds #35  
Autocorrect makes me often look like I flunked Freshman English in college! 😲🤬😲
That applies when you post on your cell phone but don't if you use a desktop or laptop which is what I do. My auto correct usually highlights multiple choices, usually and even inserts correct punctuation and I can post in about 30 different languages if I want to. Maybe someday I'll post in Chinese. that would be a hoot...lol

• Good Post
Reactions: bgr
   / Broken welds #36  
Caps are considered yelling.
CAPS ARE NOTHING BUT BIGGER LETTERS FOR EYE STRAINERS...IF YOU THINK TYPING ON A MUTE MACHINE IS YELLING,THEN YOU ARE TRULY LIGHT IN THE LOAFERS AND YOU ARE READY FOR THE HA HA HOTEL....

/ Broken welds #37  
Check the caps lock button on your keyboard. Appears to be on.
SO WHAT....CAPS ARE NOTHING BUT BIGGER LETTERS FOR EYE STRAINERS...IF YOU THINK TYPING ON A MUTE MACHINE IS YELLING,THEN YOU ARE TRULY LIGHT IN THE LOAFERS AND YOU ARE READY FOR THE HA HA HOTEL...

/ Broken welds #38  
Caps are considered yelling.
CAPS ARE NOTHING BUT BIGGER LETTERS FOR EYE STRAINERS...IF YOU THINK TYPING ON A MUTE MACHINE IS YELLING,THEN YOU ARE TRULY LIGHT IN THE LOAFERS AND YOU ARE READY FOR THE HA HA HOTEL...

/ Broken welds #39  
SO WHAT....CAPS ARE NOTHING BUT BIGGER LETTERS FOR EYE STRAINERS...IF YOU THINK TYPING ON A MUTE MACHINE IS YELLING,THEN YOU ARE TRULY LIGHT IN THE LOAFERS AND YOU ARE READY FOR THE HA HA HOTEL...
Whoever told you that was incorrect. Capital letters are for the first letter in a sentence and for the first letter of proper nouns. You can change the font size if you can't see your posts. Somehow you seem to be able to make mine out. Welcome to the forum.