Broken Rear Cab Glass

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #21  
I could ask a similar question, but I need a little more than a front glass.
Anyone know where to find a complete cab for a Foton TB504?
I haven't talked a local dealer yet who is familiar with this brand, and insurance
hasn't confirmed whether it's covered or not yet.

Sorry if I'm hijacking this thread.

1656713148175.png

1656713179341.png

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #24  
Oh @Yogi05, that is awful, sorry about your tractor!
Oh @Yogi05, that is awful, sorry about your tractor!
Thanks. Oddly, I'm more upset about the tree on the tractor than the tree through the roof of my house.
They make lumber every day to fix the roof, but foton parts seem to be few and far between.
I really liked the cab in winter, but if it's not covered I guess I take it off and do without like so many others.

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #25  
I could ask a similar question, but I need a little more than a front glass.
Anyone know where to find a complete cab for a Foton TB504?
I haven't talked a local dealer yet who is familiar with this brand, and insurance
hasn't confirmed whether it's covered or not yet.

Sorry if I'm hijacking this thread.

View attachment 752452
View attachment 752453
i also am looking for foton parts.im needing drivers side door and rear window. if anybody has one please respond on yahoo tswabby@yahoo.com thanks

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #26  
Good luck. If I recall correctly, Yogi ended up buying a new machine.

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #27  
Good luck. If I recall correctly, Yogi ended up buying a new machine.
Insurance gave me a cheque (check in the US) that was too short for me to go ahead with the cab.
A cab was available from China for $10K, plus re and re and up from there ($13500 to start) to put fenders etc back where they were.
I used it quite a bit with the crushed cab. Just had to watch my head getting in and out.
Then the shuttle shift broke and it's park for now. I think it's a roll pin, but cab needs to come off to access everything and
I am not physically able. A friend building a new shop says it's our first job then.

Yes, in the meantime I sprung for a 2024 TYM T25 with loader and grapple.
It's the first new vehicle of any type I've bought since 1996 and costs way more :)
I'm not thrilled with it TBH. I've found the limits that hydrostatic has vs. gear drive like the Foton,
but I LOVE the grapple.

There, if anyone cared, you're all caught up :).

Trac 1968, I would offer a Canadian supplier (for all of Canada) but they appear to have closed down, at least temporarily.
Might have been good too, considering the value of US vs Can dollar.
I just checked that company and their website is there. Maybe they're back up?

Can I post the link? Or do I DM Trac1968?

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #28  
@Yogi05 Have you talked to a few auto shops to see if any is willing to try to rebuild your cab?

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #29  
@Yogi05 Have you talked to a few auto shops to see if any is willing to try to rebuild your cab?
Once I get around to taking the cab off I'll find someone to try and straighten it.
A guy one road over knows a guy (heheh - a guy who knows a guy) who apparently would do that just to say it did it.
And since that's in my price range I'd be willing to tell whoever he wants me to it was he, the master
of bent metal, who fixed it.
There's also a local body shop, I have a slight idea where it is, and supposedly I've known the young lad who owns it since he was a kid
although I have no idea who he is. But I can play that game for a deal. Is that bad of me? :)

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #30  
Once I get around to taking the cab off I'll find someone to try and straighten it.
:)
Talk to them first.
If your tractor fits the frame machine, it may be easiest with the cab on the tractor.