Broken Rear Cab Glass

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #1  

Fine409

Tractor
RK37 Hydro Cab
I just broke the rear glass on my RK37 cab. Can anyone give me an idea of replacement cost and availability?

Attachments

• 8ED544CC-8437-4D93-85B9-359EAA8F45BB.jpeg
    8ED544CC-8437-4D93-85B9-359EAA8F45BB.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 211
   / Broken Rear Cab Glass #2  
Well, some years ago I shattered one of the side doors on my Kubota M9000 cab and the door glass was $995 bucks. I ate it as I have a thousand deductible on my farm insurance.

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #3  
When I got my M4 I added rear defogger. Took about six months and I think it was an $950 option but that included the two side wing windows.

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #4  
Your issue is gonna be, not the cost, but the availability of the window glass. If I were you, I'd be ordering one from a local dealer and have them see if there are any available anywhere.

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass
I closed it too fast and hard.

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #7  
My doors as well as the rear window have gas struts on them so they don't 'slam shut'. I broke the door glass from utter stupidity actually.

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #8  
If RK is less than helpful you ought to be able to find a replacement at a TYM dealer with little to no headache. Price isn't going to be cheap, but I don't remember it ever being cheap lol.

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass
I just broke the rear glass on my RK37 cab. Can anyone give me an idea of replacement cost and availability?
I contacted my local Rural King service department today and was shocked. The glass is $149 and a new rubber seal was $39. He placed the order while I was on the phone and said it should be there in about a week.