Broken Rear Cab Glass

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #11  
I contacted my local Rural King service department today and was shocked. The glass is $149 and a new rubber seal was $39. He placed the order while I was on the phone and said it should be there in about a week.

Wow. I would have expected a lot more than that!

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #12  
I contacted my local Rural King service department today and was shocked. The glass is $149 and a new rubber seal was $39. He placed the order while I was on the phone and said it should be there in about a week.

That is really awesome.

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #13  
I ordered a clearance light for my RK55 last year, in october from my local rural king where I bought my tractor. Still dont have it. Called and checked on its progress multiple times too, over the last 10 months. I hope your parts actually come in. I ended up going to my local TYM dealer and had my replacement part in two days.

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #14  
Thats very reasonable.

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #15  
I ordered a clearance light for my RK55 last year, in october from my local rural king where I bought my tractor. Still dont have it. Called and checked on its progress multiple times too, over the last 10 months. I hope your parts actually come in. I ended up going to my local TYM dealer and had my replacement part in two days.

You're who came to mind when he mentioned how on the ball his RK was, it's quite the contrast.

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #16  
The side glass on my Mahindra was a fair amount over $1000 and still waiting for one part.

/ Broken Rear Cab Glass #18  
Order 2 of them and have one for a spare. That way you will never break another one!