Bring on the snow

/ Bring on the snow #1  

sengli

Silver Member
Tractor
RK55HSC
Well I have been using the rear blade to push snow in the years past. Got this snow push last year, and I cant believe I didnt have one of these before. This unit works so much easier than the blade. I have a gravel driveway and this surprisingly doesnt bother the gravel very much at all when pushing snow off. Plus I had it painted to match the tractor when I ordered it.

Attachments

• IMG_1152 (1).JPG
    IMG_1152 (1).JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 143
  • IMG_1259.JPG
    IMG_1259.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 106
   / Bring on the snow #2  
Looks like good thick steel. How wide is it?

/ Bring on the snow
They make it several sizes, I went with the 5 foot version. The outfit I bought this thru, is a metal fabrication shop, so they do offer one in 5, 6, 7, 8 and 10 foot widths. Man this thing is heavy duty steel. It weighs like 620lbs, the FEL handles it okay, but you know have some weight out there.

Attachments

• IMG_1151 (1).JPG
    IMG_1151 (1).JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 98
   / Bring on the snow #4  
Looks like a nice pusher. What size is your tractor you are using it with?

/ Bring on the snow #6  
Nice purchase (y)

/ Bring on the snow #7  
Nice, heavy duty implement. I use a HD Rhino rear blade on my M6040. Rolls the snow right off the driveway. I clear my mile long gravel driveway, mailbox area and yard with the rear blade.

/ Bring on the snow #8  
Sengli, didn't the dealer tell you when you purchased the pusher that the snowfall would no longer happen. It happened to me whenever I installed my whole house generator because we were losing power at least monthly after the install the power grid has been very dependable. Go figure!:)

/ Bring on the snow #9  
It looks like it has nice wide skids on it too. Send some snow my way will ya?

/ Bring on the snow
Lack of snow? I thought the same thing, but last year we got a multiple storms where about 6 to 8 inches plus inches dropped. I have a 250 foot driveway, and it drifted pretty good. The pusher worked a lot easier than the rear blade did, for a couple of reasons. Best reason was I didnt have to back up, to push the snow. My neighbors really liked the fact I wanted to play with my new tractor, and snow push. I did their driveways too. And I could move the snow in my t-shirt in the heated cab while listening to the radio. My open station I had before worked great, but it did get mighty snowy on occasion.