Bridge 4's 2638 HST CAB B.S. and ?? Thread

/ Bridge 4's 2638 HST CAB B.S. and ?? Thread
awesome. i have pat's easy change on my 3pt. HUGE upgrade IMO since i have different implements of varying ages lol... probably going to do my first 50 hour service today after i till the garden...... haven't gotten or need to use the tractor much since i bought it!
i have a 7ft landscape rake and i like it for the most part. i also have hydraulic top link as well which IMO again is another must have!
enjoy your stuff!!! :p

I have a QH, but the land pride stuff is all a little too wide, so I think I will sell the one I have and get one of theirs. It is a lot better than having to do it the regular way.

An hydraulic TNT kit is on my list as well as a 3rd function kit....little bit at a time I suppose!!

Good luck on your service, it isn't too bad but I'd bring an impact to get some of those bolts off!:thumbsup:

Justtttt fits in the container straight on
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 7.23.54 PM.png

Windrows in the rocks as I was doing some first runs and figuring out which set up was best for the gauge wheels. I found it was good to scrape with them low, but for finishing to just barely have the forks touching to knock down the windrows.
rockwindrow.jpg

"finished" As I play with this and learn it more I am sure I will get better. Have no events for a little so I can play around more:thumbsup:
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 12.40.21 PM.png

Going to spend some time this week getting my front chain kit on the rotary cutter, adjusting the deck height and then might give that a test run.

Tested out the rotary cutter today. Grass was already low, just mainly cleaning up from the guy who did it last year. But it laid some stripes! That surprised me a little.
IMG_2180.jpg

Just as an FYI

I broke one of the door glass on the right side and had to replace it. It is $700 with shipping! I had the door open while doing some loading work to get a better view and the side mirror pushed against my metal container juuuust a bit and the whole door exploded everywhere.

Was easy to change out, just PIA and $$$$$

Mahindra originally sent the dealer the wrong door and I didn't realize until I tried to install, so that was a little delay. Only had to snowblow in one storm without it though :laughing:

I'm at 112 hours, no nothing wrong besides things I broke myself. Well my stereo is out, but I think its just the fuse, and my aftermarket speakers could be the issue:rolleyes: So nothing to blame Mahindra on.

/ Bridge 4's 2638 HST CAB B.S. and ?? Thread #65  
I have just under 400 hrs on my 2538 with no issues, Think im going to get a suspension base for the seat . I put one on my zt last yr and it was a huge improvement. Bad luck on the door glass, I would love the cab but i spend a lot of time in the woods and mowing around lots of locust and cedar trees. I am always getting poked with something, Afraid the cab is out.

I have just under 400 hrs on my 2538 with no issues, Think im going to get a suspension base for the seat . I put one on my zt last yr and it was a huge improvement. Bad luck on the door glass, I would love the cab but i spend a lot of time in the woods and mowing around lots of locust and cedar trees. I am always getting poked with something, Afraid the cab is out.

good to hear your tractor is still running trouble free! I got my tractor mainly for snow work, but I do find myself in the woods alot....

In a perfect world I'll buy another cabless tractor for that, no place to store another one though, and no money for it either :D

/ Bridge 4's 2638 HST CAB B.S. and ?? Thread #67  
I have a 28x35 metal garage with 2 10x9 roll up doors hopefully coming next week. Concrete was done back in september when i ordered the building. Covid has everything backed up.

I have a 28x35 metal garage with 2 10x9 roll up doors hopefully coming next week. Concrete was done back in september when i ordered the building. Covid has everything backed up.

I've started looking at those, and pole barns. The pole barn look fits better with the area, but the metal buildings have other advantages. I'm hoping by the end of the year I'm started on one either way. Not having a good place to put things has made me hold off on a few purchases and I need to get it done.

/ Bridge 4's 2638 HST CAB B.S. and ?? Thread #69  
My neighbor and I built our storage buildings a few months apart. I built a traditional stick frame building 30x30 for almost ス the price that he built is 30x40 pole barn. My building matches the exterior on the house exactly. He has a metal pole barn, and a brick & hardy siding house. (My "barn" is in the background of my avatar to the left.)

Might be a consideration for you pole barn guys to price out a stick built, just to confirm your choice...

My neighbor and I built our storage buildings a few months apart. I built a traditional stick frame building 30x30 for almost ス the price that he built is 30x40 pole barn. My building matches the exterior on the house exactly. He has a metal pole barn, and a brick & hardy siding house. (My "barn" is in the background of my avatar to the left.)

Might be a consideration for you pole barn guys to price out a stick built, just to confirm your choice...

Price will play a role for sure, and its a good point you can hang whatever you want for siding outside.. I'm in the early stages and need to get better pricing like you said, and my neighbor whose also my contractor would be helping me put it together so I wanted to talk to him about some things as well.

He's a farmer for his whole life and has a few barns himself, his experience should be helpful planning my route.