Branson brand to be discontinued?

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #191  
Just went by the Branson dealer up town. Not one tractor has moved in at least a month.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #192  
Funny I noticed the same thing at the [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] place I drive by every day. Also none of them have loaders.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued?
Winter is probably not the best time to move small tractors for hobbyists. We are all working our normal jobs and building bee hives 😂

Also, financing options are probably not as attractive as they once were, coupled with the US consumer continuing to take on historic high levels of debt.

At some point, the party ends. Also, my local Kioti guy is reluctant to take trades, as his prediction is a slowing economy, full lots and competition are going to drive down used tractor values, and many owners aren’t happy with what he is offering.

All of the dealers here, regardless of brand, have full lots. More tractors than I’ve seen in 5 years. And yes, only one brand is missing loaders on all of them. This is a great time to be a consumer.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #197  
Winter is probably not the best time to move small tractors for hobbyists. We are all working our normal jobs and building bee hives 😂

Also, financing options are probably not as attractive as they once were, coupled with the US consumer continuing to take on historic high levels of debt.

At some point, the party ends. Also, my local Kioti guy is reluctant to take trades, as his prediction is a slowing economy, full lots and competition are going to drive down used tractor values, and many owners aren’t happy with what he is offering.

All of the dealers here, regardless of brand, have full lots. More tractors than I’ve seen in 5 years. And yes, only one brand is missing loaders on all of them. This is a great time to be a consumer.
Interesting. The [AFFILIATE=1, nofollow=true, newwindow=true, title="Kubota"]Kubota[/AFFILIATE] dealers around here have loaders on all the tractors.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #198  
Drove through my local LS dealer lot today, about 15 new tractors and most of them had loaders mounted, they must be selling pretty well because there were quite a few different models since last time I drove through a couple weeks ago, my opinion they seem to be doing very well.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #199  
I drove by my local New Holland dealer yesterday and for the first time in months, they had any tractors on their lot (2 ea.) Not sure of he sells them quicker than he can get them or just can't get them. The JD dealer lot is all but empty too, just a few small 20-30hp units.
My Branson/TYM dealer says sales have been brisk but has a hard time getting the ones he really wants. There is a post somewhere says CUT tractor sales are down. Not sue what the problem is. Is it lack of supply or lack of demand? My guess it is a lack of supply.

/ Branson brand to be discontinued? #200  
I drove by my local New Holland dealer yesterday and for the first time in months, they had any tractors on their lot (2 ea.) Not sure of he sells them quicker than he can get them or just can't get them. The JD dealer lot is all but empty too, just a few small 20-30hp units.
My Branson/TYM dealer says sales have been brisk but has a hard time getting the ones he really wants. There is a post somewhere says CUT tractor sales are down. Not sue what the problem is. Is it lack of supply or lack of demand? My guess it is a lack of supply.
Could it be that the previous two years were crazy good and now what it used to be normal, seems like low sales? Just guessing here.