Branson 4520 hard to shift

/ Branson 4520 hard to shift #11  
I just noticed - GEB's method is probably the same as mine.

/ Branson 4520 hard to shift #12  
Same here for me with the range selector on my Century 3035. A little clutch and it shifts. The gear shift has no problems.

/ Branson 4520 hard to shift #13  
My range selector slides in and out like butter, I can even change gears sometimes while moving if I am fast enough.

The one I have to fight sometimes is the four wheel drive, both going into and outta four wheel drive. Like you guys said have to play with the clutch and move the tractor back and forth a little. Anybody elses hang up a little? Anybody found a sure fire trick yet?

/ Branson 4520 hard to shift #14  
My range selector is the same as others. Sometimes I have let the tractor roll a bit or let out on the cluch just a little.

On the FWD what I have found to work the best is to just lift the front of the tractor to take it out of gear. I haven't had much trouble putting it into gear but taking it out don't even try anymore w/o lifting the front off the ground. I'd say this and the shuttle not working equally well depending on where the tilt column is are the two things that have bothered me the most so far. Maybe the shuttle has an adjustment somewhere? I haven't checked yet.

Oh, I have around 17 hours at this time.