Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #21  
Did you test the voltage directly from the terminals or the cable clamp attached to the battery. Every time my Kubota won't start it has something to do with the connection to the battery or the ground point on the frame.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #22  
My Kubota has a 3-position switch for the overhead light that is similar to a car. On all the time, On when the door is open, and OFF all the time. Is it possible that you have a similar switch and left it on? Everyone plays with EVERY switch on a new tractor.

Frankly, it's just silly not to jump it or charge the battery and see if it starts. You can gripe all you want and we can hypothesize till the end of time (believe me, we can), but step one to solve your problem is to diagnose the problem. You quoted a voltage so you must have a voltmeter. Jump it or charge it and check the voltage while its running to verify alternator is working. Check it again after it's charged and watch for voltage drop.

Lemon laws for cars kick in only after multiple trips into the dealer's shop to resolve the same problem. Specifics vary, but you don't qualify and tractors aren't included.

What would you do if you bought a new car and left something on to drain the battery? You have to prove that you didn't and try to get the battery charged. You can't ASSUME that it's defective until you eliminate the most likely causes.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water
I know you’re all right. And maybe overreacting but i am afraid that this is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg.

Most of our fears in life are based on the unknown :-(

Actually tractors are included in the lemon law if they are for personal use.

Also if i wanted to work on a tractor to keep it running I would have spent a lot less and bought a used one

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #26  
I guess the only option you have is to sell it off if you can't hook up a battery charger. Maybe it's time to start looking at nursing homes instead of tractors?

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #27  
Actually tractors are included in the lemon law if they are for personal use.

I think Flyinghigh has a legitimate complaint on the TYM for his father under the lemon law. Elderly man wanting to enjoy a new cabbed tractor in later years and No parts available for an obviously defective front axle in the US for weeks on end.

In this case would have already charged the battery (If it will charge) and Gone from there.
I get that a Lot of money has been spent on a brand new machine. That is where the dealer needs to jump on the problem pronto if you do not want to try and charge what could be a bad battery or possibly a painted battery cable connection causing a high resistance.
I think Kioti make a Good tractor , I really wanted the original cabbed DK 55 when it came out.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #28  
Does anyone know about applying for the lemon law? Does it apply to tractor purchases?
I am miffed about spending this much and having to deal with this so soon?
Batteries just like anything else can and do go bad, extreme hot and cold weather will take the life out of a failing battery, also there is no telling how old the battery is in your tractor as some new tractors will set for up to 2 years before they are sold. I think you are jumping the gun with the whole lemon law thing, give your dealer a chance and as others have mentioned jump the tractor off and see if it's something as simple as the battery( Man Stuff 101 ). Good luck.

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #29  
I purchase anout 80-90 batteries a year for generators. Every year I find at least 1 that won’t hold a charge. If a battery is undercharged, instead of preventing a frozen battery to -80F, they can freeze at 30°F.

have battery load tested.

man, I had a few problems with my tractor when brand new, and Kioti took care of them all. Now about 12 years later, best tractor I’ve ever owned. Very reliable.

ive been operating tractors for nearly 50 years now

/ Brand new Kioti rx7320 Dead in the water #30  
The first battery in my Kioti failed at 6 months. Turn on key go through preheat sequence turn to start and lose all dash lights. Turn off key and back on and repeat sequence. Connect charger cables and turn on and then off charger, you didn't have to charge the battery and it would start for a week and would even pass load testing. Had another case of were I had been mowing and shutoff the tractor to do something and went to restart and battery had failed. I think that tractor ate 4 batteries within the first 9 years. have used Napa batteries the last 10 years. The first lasted 6 years and the current battery has been in use for 4. It happens.

Dump cylinders on the bush hog loader leaked and had to be replaced 3 times under warranty before found a set that didn't start leaking with the first 5 hours of use. Rear remote valve had to be replaced under warranty when it decided it was no longer going to come out of detent.