Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #231  
It’s all about service and response to the customer. Did Kubota fix your machine? The OP’s dealer and Kioti are not providing service.
If I am correct Kioti DID fix the OP,s problem and yes Kubota did fix my problem and so did Deere with my other tractor..So they're you have it all brands have issues or problems at some point.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #233  
Relax people

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #234  
Instead of a Coyote or a Cubota, I bought a Cabela's.
Now Cabela's is part of Bass Pro & does not sell tractors, and I am having to work in the city instead of living in the country.
Uggh.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #235  
I know resolved and old news but; food for thought for those who may find themselves bitten by the bug of "dang it":

We will never find a manufacturer who doesn't have problems at some point. Many parts that go into machines are outsourced to suppliers who then ship the orders to the manufacturer to install on their machines; creating a completed build. Manufacturers will stock parts for warranty purposes etc. Each supplier has some level of quality control. They can't test everything that comes out of production but they test a certain number from batches. It's not a fail safe but it serves its purpose fairly well. Sometimes faulty materials or faulty assembly runs amok on a new purchase. It sucks. It happens. I've been on both sides of that coin.

Since manufacturers are at the mercy of the suppliers being able to supply parts for the machines; sometimes the wait is longer than we think it should be. When you throw this current political and social climate into the mix; well.....it's just plain ugly. I feel it's going to get a lot worse before it get's better. So, buckle up.

Right now we need to exercise a little bit of patience although it's very difficult to do when we are staring a $40,000 paperweight in the eyes. No manufacturer is immune to failures. I am glad things are better for those of you with problems on your equipment. It's never a good feeling. But, it'll work it. Always does. Even if it's not on the timeline we've allotted it. Take care.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #236  
@bekenney as much as I hate to say it, you married not only the brand but also the dealer. We all did. If the unit has all kinds of reliability/warranty/setup/DOA issues like this within the first year you have grounds to have the contract terminated. Especially since you can prove on day 1, hour 1 that's when problems started. It's less about the $40k and more about the dysfunctional support relationship and faulty product you are stuck with. That's all simply unacceptable

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #237  
@bekenney as much as I hate to say it, you married not only the brand but also the dealer. We all did. If the unit has all kinds of reliability/warranty/setup/DOA issues like this within the first year you have grounds to have the contract terminated. Especially since you can prove on day 1, hour 1 that's when problems started. It's less about the $40k and more about the dysfunctional support relationship and faulty product you are stuck with. That's all simply unacceptable
Good luck with that.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #238  
One year ago this month, I shopped every brand. I ended up going New Holland because it has more features for the money than Deere, and the dealer network and support is second only to Deere. Anytime I need anything the dealership jumps through hoops to make me happy.

Reading this thread justifies my decision to avoid all the "secondary" brands.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #239  
See post #228.

I am guessing very few read this thread but decided to jump on the bash so called secondary brands band wagon. Kioti happens to be gaining ground at a very fast pace and have much higher sales than you think. In a video just recently about what is coming in 2022 it was stated that Kioti is now among the top 3. What that mean, who knows.

This dealer took good care of the OP and fixed his issue in short order. The only thing to gain from this thread is problems can happen on new tractors and that does not mean it is a lemon or a problematic brand.

/ Brand new KIOTI dead on arrival #240  
I’m not sure if anyone said this, but why didn’t ya buy a Kubota? 🤠