Bought a new Farmi winch

/ Bought a new Farmi winch #31  
What the heck happened it it to half tear off one of the foot pads?

I have a gouge through the chain cover too, though not as major as yours did. I'm guessing that is a common issue...

/ Bought a new Farmi winch #32  

I have a gouge through the chain cover too, though not as major as yours did. I'm guessing that is a common issue...
Did not raise the 3PH enough or at all and hit a rock or the like .

/ Bought a new Farmi winch #33  

I got it like that it's fixed now beat it back in place and I welded it up

/ Bought a new Farmi winch #34  
I got it all done I'm happy with it should out last me

Attachments

• 20230226_171156.jpg
    20230226_171156.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 60
  • 20230226_171146.jpg
    20230226_171146.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 57
  • 20230226_171140.jpg
    20230226_171140.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 60
   / Bought a new Farmi winch #35  
Nice job - good as new now (y)

gg

/ Bought a new Farmi winch #36  

I cut it out and welded a new piece in it

/ Bought a new Farmi winch #38  
Gene, Like I said in your other thread, you need to call one of the dealers and talk to them.

Bearings are standard and can be found locally in most places. These will most likely be metric. The bearing number is engraved into the bearing, so that makes it pretty easy to find replacements. But first you are going to need to determine if any bearings really need replacement, so you need to tear it apart. Then with bearings in hand you can start looking/calling/searching online. For the Farmi parts, call the dealers you can find with a simple Google search. They will also have parts diagrams if you don't find them from the mighty Google.

Nobody is going to do this for you. You need to do the legwork yourself as nobody has eyes on your winch except you, so no way to know what it needs. Now if you have issues/questions while working on it or how to do something, come on back and ask about that and plenty of people will offer help.
I did hard to find a number on the bearings when there wasn't one but I found a parts list and found everything I needed painted up and running did all my own fab work on it too not a big deal