Mowing Bobcat finish mower, or another brand?

/ Bobcat finish mower, or another brand? #1  

azop

Bronze Member
Looking for a finish mower for a CT230. I can pickup the Bobcat finish mower and roll it together with financing of the tractor, or pickup another brand.

This looks interesting: King Kutter Tractor Finishing Mower

What would you guys suggest? Does anyone have any experience with the Bobcat finish mower, but also have used other finish mowers? Bobcat yes, or Bobcat '**** no'?

Thanks!

/ Bobcat finish mower, or another brand? #2  
I have a 6' Sitrex finish mower that does a good job. Woods is also good brand to buy. The rear discharge style works best for me. No experiance with the King Kutter mower but they sure make a tough tiller. Good Luck

/ Bobcat finish mower, or another brand? #3  
I bought the Italian mower. It is marketed under a bunch of names, Sicma, First choice, Phoenix including the OEM finish mower for Kioti. The orange is indeed Kioti/BobCat orange.

I got mine from Ken Sweet, a regular here, and even with freight, it landed in my yard for much cheaper than I could buy one locally. I like a lot of King Kutter's stuff, but this Sicma RFM is superior in virtually every way.

Give Sweet Farm Equipment a shout by pm here, or give Ken a call. EveryThing Attachments also sell them as Phoenix. You can check them out at their site.

/ Bobcat finish mower, or another brand? #4  
I have a bobcat 60" finish mower Very well built. Its actually for sale - like new. Dont need it anymore.

/ Bobcat finish mower, or another brand? #5  
I can deliver the Phoenix M-72-S for $2050 to a commercial business or truck terminal within 1000 mile radius of 42722 (Central Ky) Ken Sweet

/ Bobcat finish mower, or another brand? #7  

Attachments

• firstchoicefinishmower6ft.jpg
    firstchoicefinishmower6ft.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 784
   / Bobcat finish mower, or another brand? #8  
I have a 5 ft King Kutter on my CT225 and it works great. I actually enjoy cutting the grass now.

/ Bobcat finish mower, or another brand? #9  
"I actually enjoy cutting the grass now" DG No problem you can come over to my place anytime you feel you need some more enjoyment I wont mind. Sorry but I find it sucks just as much as it always did I just get it done faster now so I get to do other some other crap Yea

/ Bobcat finish mower, or another brand?
The dealer ordered a 72 inch mower for me. I went by and looked at it and it was *way* larger (length wise) then I thought it would be, it had to be a good 7 feet long.

I guess I was expecting the a mower the size of a mid-mount mower, something in the range of 3.5 feet (length).

Am I totally off base? I'm not mowing a 200 acre field here..I just need something small to mow an acre or two at a time.

How important is it that the width of the mower match the width of the tractor? A 60 inch should be a couple inches shorter then my CT230

Last edited: