Bobcat electrical problem

/ Bobcat electrical problem #1  

Pricon

Tractor
Bobcat 325
I have a 2007 bobcat 325 that has been running great. While digging today, the motor stopped and will not restart. The engine turns over but there is no power when ignition is in first position. No lights on dash come on.
Please help.
PS: all fuses are good and all connections secure.

Last edited:
   / Bobcat electrical problem #2  
It is probably the ing relay I had to unplug and use some lithium electrical grease and re seat the relay and that solved the problem for now.

/ Bobcat electrical problem #3  
:welcome: to TractorByNet! :thumbsup:

Please post an update as to what fixes it.

/ Bobcat electrical problem #4  
Check the ignition switch to see if there is 12v at the "I" terminal when key is turned on. If no voltage there replace the switch, if there is voltage need to trace that wire up to the dash panel to see if voltage going into the panel/controller. The "I" terminal sends power to the panel to turn on the controller/panel. About the only electrical circuit not going through the panel is the starter crank circuit, switch sends power to start relay which engages and sends high amp battery voltage to starter solenoid. Fuel solenoid and all other relays all function through the controller/panel first.

If switch terminal and wire to panel are OK, check for a loose or broken ground connection. If the controller panel looses ground nothing works except starter.

/ Bobcat electrical problem #5  
Old thread here, but hoping for help:

2008 Bobcat 328 mini-ex

Controller panel does not come on at all
- Battery is good
- Checked ignition switch, which is sending power (powers the line when in the intermediate position, then powers crank solenoid when fully turned.)
- What are my next troubleshooting steps?

How do I check anything else, like the panel ground, before I pull the panel to send it for diagnostics?

/ Bobcat electrical problem #6  
SO....if this is of any use.
The wiring diagram for the 328 (cost me 20 to get the manual on line) has the ignition power to the controller pane on J4, E , wire # 9330 (labled "KEY" on the wiring diagram).

I confirmed it is running power to the controller when switch is on.

Now looking at the ground wires: J1G and J1D, #2100 and #2110 respectively.

Ugh.
Screen Shot 09-07-22 at 01.38 PM.PNG