Bobcat CT1025 - Starting issues

/ Bobcat CT1025 - Starting issues #21  
R u saying the “reason” it won’t turn over (cranking) is because of FUEL.??
Some people get cranking confused w not starting.. just trying to clarify..

/ Bobcat CT1025 - Starting issues #22  
R u saying the “reason” it won’t turn over (cranking) is because of FUEL.??
Some people get cranking confused w not starting.. just trying to clarify..
To Whom are you addressing this too?

/ Bobcat CT1025 - Starting issues #23  
In October of 2022 we bought our CT 1025 with 27 hours on it worked great for about two half months January of this year it went in twice for the same issue not cranking over. The second time they replaced the starter and that worked for a few three weeks now less than month later it goes back in for not starting like the rest of the posts I have seen. This will be the third time in less than two months that it has to be worked on again. The dealership was less than happy the second and third time. Blaming it on fuel. This was their excuse. After some outside influence they were convinced that it needed to be looked at. So I guess we will see what happens when it comes back. But for the most part what ever Bobcat has a manufacturing issue with this and it needs to be fixed. If that means we have to get another tractor then so be it.
Well that didn't take long here we go again the last time they replaced a lift pump it ran for a few weeks and here we go again forth time in over 2 months

/ Bobcat CT1025 - Starting issues #24  
Well that didn't take long here we go again the last time they replaced a lift pump it ran for a few weeks and here we go again forth time in over 2 months
Got the tractor back last Monday and then Tuesday I ran it and worked it all day Thursday I called them for the fifth time in 2 1/2 months. The dealership wants to get me out of the Bobcat all together they are not getting reliable technical help from the factory. A rep from Bobcat is coming down to talk to them the dealership as well, and maybe come up with a better resolution than just a 48 hour fix. But we will see if this is the end for this tractor and the Manufacturer, time will tell.