Big Tractor Wussies

/ Big Tractor Wussies #11  
bob that will most certainly heat it up/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif but what does that make me? i have a big compact tractor, also a garden tractor and a walk behind mower. guess that makes me a very busy man/w3tcompact/icons/eyes.gif

/ Big Tractor Wussies #12  
<font color=red>Paul, don't let your wife decide your tractor. I was at a fly-in a few years back and was looking at a beautiful RV6 that had a sign hung on the prop--- girlfriend needed, must like airplanes. Seems his previous wife did not and so now she is not! Perhaps this could apply to your tractor shopping! Just a thought! . Could open up whole new horizons. J </font color=red>

Naw, you got that wrong. She LOVES tractors. And fast cars, chain saws, backhoes, etc. She eaven has her own tractor, and has done most of the work restoring her old Mustang. She is just a lot better with money then I am. If I had my way, I would have a lot of cool toys, but would be living in a cardboard box. But now I have a new house that will be built this year, and my first child on the way. No new tractors for me, but thats OK.

/ Big Tractor Wussies #13  
Hey, Paul, then can I trade for your wife, she sounds cool and I need help with my latest aeroplane, she can restore Mustangs then she can build airplanes. Congrats on baby and new house project. When we built our house the tractor was factored in and accounted for from the beginning otherwise I would likely have had to make do with my little LT for several more years.
Hey, I was just messing with you but I have to tell you, the word chainsaw just makes me all warm and fuzzy feeling--I love those things--my wife cannot understand why I keep buying chainsaws and there is nothing wrong with the other ones I have. I like to get all my engine powered devices out on a sunny afternoon, especially my chainsaws, and start them all up---it is like a symphoney. Wife says you are nuts and what will the neighbors think and my answer is that is why I got 6 acres so I could make noise and do as I please. When I attack an aera to clean up--say a thicket-- I gather my army and lay it out like toy soldiers complete with fall back positions if the sticker bushes make a counter attack the chainsaws and weed wackers come in for reinforcements--rangggggg,rannngggg,wringggggg.
J

/ Big Tractor Wussies #14  
Thanks but I would not trade her for the world. I know a good thing when I see it. We were also planing to get a bigger tractor. The Ingersoll was gunna just keep it mowed till the house was up. Well, now with the baby comming, the budjet is down to nill. Maby in a few years.

/ Big Tractor Wussies #15  
Now an RV6 is a beautiful thing indeed.

Don't get us started on the costs of flying, tractors are bad enough.

Cheers

/ Big Tractor Wussies #16  
No, No, No, Bob.... you got it all wrong. Currently, I'm in your camp, have a couple of JD lawn tractors that have been hibernating all winter. Just no action for these guys and hence, I feel stifled. My next tractor will be the JD4710 or the lean green machine as I like to call it. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif If I had it now, I'd be snowplowing (as soon as it starts that is), going into back fields to harvest firewood for next winter season, removing hedgerows, etc. It's the wussies that are sleeping away the winter. The REAL MEN are out on their compacts working through the winter and all year for that matter. I can't wait to switch camps from the WUSSIES to join the REAL MEN /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Regards,
Bob Ancar
Cambridge, NY

/ Big Tractor Wussies #17  
Bob, do you enjoy the Farside? I do, perhaps there is a lesson here for you. Life is much more full when one learns to play nice. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif
J

Attachments

• 16-116525-Ohyeah.jpg
    16-116525-Ohyeah.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 105