Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,341  
The annual thread bump:

Photo of my $8 mystery box from an auction a week ago.

Saw the old wrenches and Mr. Terry immediately came to mind. "I don't care if the lot goes all the way up to 9 bucks...I'm gonna get it!"

I sure have missed seeing the fun content and the friendly banter from you guys.

Mr. Terry, DragonEggs, Mr. Ovrszd, and others...hope all the Big Barn regulars are doing well...
20240425_081520.jpg

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,342  
I see a ball peen hammer in there. :oops:

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,345  
The box was one of my better $8 auction finds...

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,347  
The annual thread bump:

Photo of my $8 mystery box from an auction a week ago.

Saw the old wrenches and Mr. Terry immediately came to mind. "I don't care if the lot goes all the way up to 9 bucks...I'm gonna get it!"

I sure have missed seeing the fun content and the friendly banter from you guys.

Mr. Terry, DragonEggs, Mr. Ovrszd, and others...hope all the Big Barn regulars are doing well...View attachment 864248
What's the ice cream scooper thing?

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,348  
A grostling iron, if you've never seen or used one.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,349  

China is the largest car market in the world and they are the strongest EV market. But they've got about 90 EV makers and they've got to reduce that down. So that means 75 Chinese EV makers have to either close or merge with the major players so that is hurting the price point which is hurting Ford, Tesla and GM high level of profits from China.
Someone recently said China was building coal plants for themselves but selling solar panels to the USA.