Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,323  
We've all learned a lot here.

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,325  
And don't forget oil cans!

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop
#5,326  
Happy New Years guys.

Still no interesting shop projects. I’ve just been tidying up the yard work and household chores.

A few weeks back I did purchase this set of used punches in really nice condition. $25cdn which is approximately $18usd

IMG_3168.jpg

Fortunately I still had this machined aluminum canister ……

IMG_3169.jpg

IMG_3170.jpg

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,328  
I really appreciate how Terry can share his purchase's with us and not be in any manner condescending. If I contacted him now and told him how much I wanted a punch set like that he would sell it to me and ship it. That's the value of this thread. Terry's modesty is beyond reproach. :cool:

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,329  
Nice try, Richard, But Terry is NOT giving you the punch set!

Because he promised it to me!

;) :ROFLMAO:

/ Big Barn’s Retirement Farm Shop #5,330  
That's IT!!!

This is the perfect example of the magic and enjoyment inherent in this thread...

Everybody has a punch set...many still in the flimsy plastic case or stuck in holes drilled in a piece of 2x4 on the bench top. Mine are willy-nilly stuck in a pouch pocket.

But once again, you have created something thoughtful, very unique, highly desirable (based on the bidding war!) and have added meaningful value to a thing so common.

That magic is what makes this a favorite thread (well that, plus Terry's personality shines throughout!)