BH92 on any M series Cab?

/ BH92 on any M series Cab?
That makes perfect sense. The MX5100 and the L5740, L6060 are very close in size and performance. I think going up to the M utility platform would have its advantages but would unfortunately put you in uncharted territory regarding whether you could get your BH to fit.

Just wondering about that depreciation thing, though. I'm no tractor buying/selling guru, but recent model tractors that don't have the latest Tier 4 emissions, such as your MX5100, are reported to be in high demand and seem to be holding their values based on what one sees in some of the online equipment listings. If you haven't gotten into those details yet, it might be worth checking out.

And those tractors use the same size R4 tires as the MX5100, so I can keep my tire chains. I will probably have to find an end-user with cash to buy it. One dealer made me an offer which was about $3k - 4k less than I think it might be worth. I have 3 remotes, which I thought would be attractive to a buyer, but another dealer told me that any more than 1 remote on an MX5100 won't bring a higher sales price on the used market. (Really?) And I have a roundback bucket with bolt-on cutting edge, I'd like to keep that and give the buyer whatever bucket I get with the L5740 (6060), which creates a timing issue on the sale. Life ain't perfect, but if this is the main problem I have right now, I'm doing pretty well...

/ BH92 on any M series Cab? #22  
Actually, you might also keep your eye open for L5040, L5240, L5060 or L5460 models. Those are also turbo models, there should be a BH92 subframe available, they have virtually the same FEL as your MX, and the size and power are close enough you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference.

Found a 2011 L5740HSTC with only 105 hours in Wisconsin. The dealer is going to install the BH subframe and a 3rd Function Valve. Meanwhile it is sunny and unseasonably warm here, so its a good thing I pulled the trigger when I did.

/ BH92 on any M series Cab? #25  
Congrats! Super nice setup you'll have. :thumbsup:

Congrats! Super nice setup you'll have. :thumbsup:

Thanks, I'm looking forward to it. But not looking forward to selling the MX5100, its like an old friend.

/ BH92 on any M series Cab? #27  
Congrats.

/ BH92 on any M series Cab? #28  

Wow, is that sweet.

Well, you got me... a little. There was an 11 ft factory backhoe available for the M6040/7040, the M4011. Looks like a hoss of a backhoe:

TractorData.com Kubota M6�4� tractor attachments information

I can only guess that K still offers that BH or something similar for the M6060, and that's what Neil was referring to.

Edit: It's a $12k+ option on the M6060 so they're probably not flying out the door.

Sure could one of those. If you needed it, 12K is not terrible for what that backhoe would do.

/ BH92 on any M series Cab? #29  
Wow, is that sweet.

Sure could one of those. If you needed it, 12K is not terrible for what that backhoe would do.

I'm nearly positive kubota makes nothing larger than the BH92 now... Someone please prove me wrong cause it would be awesome. :)