BH92 on any M series Cab?

/ BH92 on any M series Cab? #33  
   / BH92 on any M series Cab? #34  
I don't think they still make it because the current model M7060 "Build Your Own" page has no option for a backhoe.

/ BH92 on any M series Cab? #35  
I don't think they still make it because the current model M7060 "Build Your Own" page has no option for a backhoe.

But it is an option for the M6060 according to the "Build your own" menu, as noted in a previous post. Either the backhoe is still being manufactured, but no longer fits the M7060, just the M6060, or there's been a hiccup in the "Build your own" pages. I'd probably take Neil's word for it that the 4011 BH (or something very similar), is still being offered, but don't have any clue what's up with the M6060 vs. M7060 thing. Anyone who's really interested needs to make a few phone calls.

/ BH92 on any M series Cab? #36  
Are the M6060 and m7060 the same frame? I think they are.

/ BH92 on any M series Cab? #37  
For those who want to do a little bit of reading, I've printed a few pages from the August 17, 2016 Wholegoods Price List for M-Series tractors. There are a total of 4-5 pages specific to Backhoes on the various M-Series tractors. Hopefully it will answer some of the question posted by a few users in this post. You'll see the BH-92 mentioned along with M4011.

Page 4 of 5 has a nice summary if you want to skip the details.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• M-Series Backhoe Info.pdf
    386.3 KB · Views: 761
   / BH92 on any M series Cab? #38  
That is a very handy and informative chart. So a backhoe for an M7040 would be around $15,000, more or less for an 11 ft backhoe. But what a combination that would be.

/ BH92 on any M series Cab?
And that answers my original question-- There is no M-series cab that can accept a backhoe, at least with factory mounting.

/ BH92 on any M series Cab? #40  
For those who want to do a little bit of reading, I've printed a few pages from the August 17, 2016 Wholegoods Price List for M-Series tractors. There are a total of 4-5 pages specific to Backhoes on the various M-Series tractors. Hopefully it will answer some of the question posted by a few users in this post. You'll see the BH-92 mentioned along with M4011.

Page 4 of 5 has a nice summary if you want to skip the details.

Hope this helps!

That's really cool! Thanks. :thumbsup: I want one...