BH Actuator Bleed Down

/ BH Actuator Bleed Down #1  

bindian

Tractor
Mahindra 6520 4WD
With a little over 80 hours on my 6520 and 511 BH, how much lovernight actuator bleed down should I expect? My bucket drops several inches and of course the boom is on the lock. But my outriggers bleed down an inch or more and that doesn't seem right. Glad I engage the boom lock, cause it would have went through the barn wall while left sitting one rainy week.
hugs, Brandi

/ BH Actuator Bleed Down #2  
bindian said:
With a little over 80 hours on my 6520 and 511 BH, how much lovernight actuator bleed down should I expect? My bucket drops several inches and of course the boom is on the lock. But my outriggers bleed down an inch or more and that doesn't seem right. Glad I engage the boom lock, cause it would have went through the barn wall while left sitting one rainy week.
hugs, Brandi
Mine is the same way. They start to bleed down relatively fast. I recently scraped some street pavement backing out of my steep driveway because I failed to latch the boom after only 10-15 minutes of non-use. Of course, my driveway pitch is very steep and the new "crown" just placed in the road... all on my side and more like a paved ditch... didn't help one bit. Got a real beef with the town on that new problem. :mad:

Because I park my Mahindra right next to my '98 Corvette in the garage... and because I don't feel like discovering the 509's big "foot" sitting on the Vette's front fender some morning... I tie the outriggers up and together using a single nylon tiedown strap. Takes only a few seconds. :)

Likewise, for the time being, because my Mahindra is currently backed up right against my Pirahana grapple sitting on the garage floor, I've been tying up the bucket to the thumb mount bracket as well. Sure could use a little more depth in that garage. :rolleyes:

Dougster

/ BH Actuator Bleed Down
Dougster said:
Sure could use a little more depth in that garage. :rolleyes:

Dougster
Dougster,
You can use your loader for more garage depth :rolleyes: or park the 'vette in my barn. :cool:
hugs, Brandi

/ BH Actuator Bleed Down #4  
bindian said:
Dougster, You can use your loader for more garage depth :rolleyes: or park the 'vette in my barn. :cool:
hugs, Brandi
Ha!!! :D Fact is the "garage" is already over 30 feet deep (clear inside dimension)... and the 4110 with FEL+BH is only 21 feet long... so where is that other 9 feet of depth going? :confused: Obviously, I need to clean out that garage badly! :eek:

Dougster

/ BH Actuator Bleed Down
Dougster said:
Ha!!! :D Fact is the "garage" is already over 30 feet deep (clear inside dimension)... and the 4110 with FEL+BH is only 21 feet long... so where is that other 9 feet of depth going? :confused: Obviously, I need to clean out that garage badly! :eek:

Dougster
Sounds like it is time for a barn. ;)
hugs, Brandi

/ BH Actuator Bleed Down #6  
bindian said:
Sounds like it is time for a barn. ;)
hugs, Brandi
Yep... a big one... just as soon as I make my escape North to the land of "Live Free or Die"!!! :)

Dougster