Best Mulching Video ! Me!

/ Best Mulching Video ! Me! #1  

DirtyWorks

Silver Member
Tractor
ASV RC-100, '07 272c Cat ,Kubota 080 with Cimaf Head, Cat 257 MTL, JD 450c, Kubota 3440 4wd CUT w/ fel
My web man finally put my video on my site this week. It will be on the front page later but for now yall can view it by going to viewyourland.com and clicking on gallery. There are two versions one long and one short. they are listed as Comercial. Please let me know what you think and thanks for looking! This is the video I have been handing out to potential customers. The hard copies cost me $2 each and have gotten me a lot of jobs. Also great for hunting shows, home shows and county fairs! Price to edit and film was very resonable and now I get to share it with all of you!

/ Best Mulching Video ! Me! #2  
WoW!! That is very impressive, you should do great with that video, I have seen lots of those and yours is the best!
link for video here, watch it now
How about some Southern foot tapping music next time :D
Jim

/ Best Mulching Video ! Me!
Thanks Mr Jimi! This was filmed about 8 months ago before I turned up the machine and modified the head.(also before the ASV was too scratched up) Wish I could do another it is twice as fast and smaller chips now.

/ Best Mulching Video ! Me! #4  
Chris,

Great video!! I really enjoyed watching it and seeing what you can do. I'm not sure which was more impressive, seeing all the debri coming off the cutter while you were backing up, or the after pictures of those trees with all the mulch around them. It went from a solid jungle, to a beautiful park!!!

Have there been any studies that show how much better the trees grow after you thin out the saplings and undergrowth around the mature trees? I'd think that with less competition for nutriants and water, that they would really do allot better. Then when you think of all that mulch that you create, it just has to be a huge increase in the health of the remaining trees!!!

Thanks,
Eddie

/ Best Mulching Video ! Me! #6  
Cool Chris

/ Best Mulching Video ! Me! #7  
Right On!! Great way to get the idea across thats for sure.....Makes me want a new machine too...Love the backdragging shots!...

/ Best Mulching Video ! Me! #8  
Ha ha - you funny man!

Listing the video as "dial up" and it's 13 meg. Funny funny funny - not.

I've got a download scheduler and will have to DL it tonight and watch tomorrow. Internet movies are just like feature presentations for me - I have to wait to see them later!

/ Best Mulching Video ! Me! #9  
john_bud said:
Ha ha - you funny man!

Listing the video as "dial up" and it's 13 meg. Funny funny funny - not.

I've got a download scheduler and will have to DL it tonight and watch tomorrow. Internet movies are just like feature presentations for me - I have to wait to see them later!
If your going to DL that on dial up, I would save it to PC for next time, It is done nice and good and the tree clipper is good and the grader is good, heck, you'll be up all nite
:)

/ Best Mulching Video ! Me! #10  
A very impressive video dirtyworks, I really enjoyed watching it. Now I'm curious though, what is your target audience? I'm sure us tractor fans love it because it could almost be an ad for ASV and your mulch head manufacturer. If you don't mind some honest feedback, I'd recommend more before/after and less machine to cater to clients. Even show some long after, with land fully reclaimed into gardens, patios and other outdoor living spaces.

Again, it's a great video, and very well done. Just not sure who your intended audience is.

And you must have some serious hydraulic flow for that thing, eh?