Belly PTO bolt up unit

/ Belly PTO bolt up unit #1  

electrycmonk

Silver Member
Tractor
Satoh 370 diesel & Cub Cadet 7260 Diesel 4WD standard
This idea came to me a couple days ago and its based in solid logic from my heavy partisipation in the ultimate subaru message board. Where we were figuring out the bolt on parts for theoretical or proven improvements of our Subies. Cases in point:
1) we figured out the direct bolt up swap of a couple Nissan & Mitzi alternators for significant increase of amps that used the same sized v-belt pulley
2) the springs for some other Nissan/Honda's (iirc) had coilover springs that had stronger tinsle strength &/or taller coil to give the subie with a taller or stiffer ride and fit in the stock subie space between sidewall and the inner fender
3) finding out the Peugeot 15"rims that fit in direct bolt up from the 13" subie rims.

The belly PTO units for Cub model x(mine is 7260) are also bolt on for y, z, 1, 2, & 3 as well? Given that Mahindra is now using the bolt on designs of that older cub......
Could there be an easy outcome for getting one of these from a different cub or Mahindra OR _?_ and directly bolt up on the belly of the 7260 cub cadet? There is already a well established bunch of threads for the backhoes to be usable across the board and to discover that the woods model is the Kubota model is the........ Adnausium.

Because:
Part 1) I'd like to find a belly PTO and extract it for use on my cub.
Part 2) I'd like to find a PTO belly mower that could be also either zero-mod or mildly modded for use under my cub. After all I have seen enough pictures of belly mower decks for different models like JD, Kubota, Mahindra, MF, Ford all have belly decks and the sizes are all in the 52-72" and .... Well.....

Have I drawn up enough of a metaphor to see what I'm hoping to accomplish?

Thanks in advance as always folks.