Belarus 250 AS shifter pattern

/ Belarus 250 AS shifter pattern #11  
I will take a stab at this...as I have a 250A...and my manual is for the 250AS. The 250A has a single shift lever which handles high and low range, forward and reverse as well as the 8 forward and six reverse gears. The AS model has a second lever that exclusively shifts from forward to reverse, leaving high and low range and the various gears on the second lever. On my A model I must first select forward or reverse...and then the actual gear that I want.

My first post here...hope it helps. I can take a photo of my A pattern if you need me to.

Kim
Hi I was wondering if you still have shift pattern for your Belarus 250a I am having a difficult time trying to figure it out. One shifter sits directly in front on the seat and the other one off to the left about 2 inches closer to the clutch pedal also I think mine might be a 1976 model not 100% sure . Any help would be appreciated especially if you have picture thank you again.

/ Belarus 250 AS shifter pattern #12  
I will take a stab at this...as I have a 250A...and my manual is for the 250AS. The 250A has a single shift lever which handles high and low range, forward and reverse as well as the 8 forward and six reverse gears. The AS model has a second lever that exclusively shifts from forward to reverse, leaving high and low range and the various gears on the second lever. On my A model I must first select forward or reverse...and then the actual gear that I want.

My first post here...hope it helps. I can take a photo of my A pattern if you need me to.

Kim
Hey I was wondering if you still have the shift pattern for the Belarus 250a , I would very much appreciate if you could help me I think mine is 1976 model one shifter directly in front of the seat and the other on is off to the left and a litter closer to the clutch. Thank you