Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,131  
Regarding Subaru... That company has a cult following... Like a few other manufacturers. My MIL has one and it's a great car, with great mileage for an AWD SUV.
Though I've refrained from posting on any toaster car thread for a while now, I will say my wife will buy a Subaru when her Suburban Kacks out, but a gas powered one, not a toaster. I don't see the Burb expiring any time soon and she likes the power the V8 has. Don't get good fuel mileage about 16 combined but it is a beast and it's very comfortable with 3 row seating and still room in the back for the dog. It has every option on it including a TV for the back seat occupants, double sun roof's, it's a 4x4 too. Filling it up is an exercise in wallet draining however. Holds 35 gallons of unleaded regular...lol. I will say when you mash on it, it goes. Everything is power, from the rear lift gate to the heated and air conditioned seats to the mirrors and the sun roof's. Nice and very expensive to buy vehicle. New, the LTZ's are over 100 grand, she bought hers off lease for about a third of that with under 30K miles on it and it was maintained by the dealer all the time. I believe it was a corporate buggy. Rides better than the Caddy I had, all air ride suspension, posi traction in the back and front as well. I never drive it, it's her buggy and I get hauled around in it. It's very safe with a full ladder frame too and air bags everywhere.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,132  
The watchdogs can go pound sand.

There’s a reason the Y is the most popular and sold car in the world!

Once you get use to a larger touchscreen with commands at your finger tips you wonder why vehicles even have buttons and dials and levers.

However there are quite a few voice commands that you can use to control many features.

Time to get into the 21st century. Especially getting rid of the dealer mafia network.
The 128 voice commands is an awesome feature. When FSD is certified at Level 5 the steering wheel will become optional.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,134  
The human brain is no match for AI and algorithms.
That fact is one reason why my son with an electro mechanical engineering degree demanded I order a Tesla a day before Elon Musk made the massive Model Y price cut 12 Jan 2023 when the Feds disqualified it for the IRA $7500 tax refund.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,135  
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,136  
Keep the boxes that they come in and someday they will be worth good money.
Here’s one for you:

1710005198121.png

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,138  

A rant about high news car prices

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,139