Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,111  
You mean these?

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,113  
Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,115  
"Targeting Tesla, the European safety watchdog is requesting that turn signals, hazard lights, and other safety-critical features remain in physical form."

The watchdogs can go pound sand.

There’s a reason the Y is the most popular and sold car in the world!

Once you get use to a larger touchscreen with commands at your finger tips you wonder why vehicles even have buttons and dials and levers.

However there are quite a few voice commands that you can use to control many features.

Time to get into the 21st century. Especially getting rid of the dealer mafia network.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,116  
Hard for me to dislike a company who likes dogs.

No offense but companies will use whatever marketing tactics they believe will sell cars.
Doesn’t mean they like dogs. Budlight tried it with a mentally ill dude but failed.

If a car mfg needs a dog to sell their cars I’m not sure how much faith I would have in their reliability.

I bought a Tesla because it was convenient, reliable, and inexpensive.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,117  
But people are turning away from Teslas because of Musk too. So, if a car should be able to sell on its own merit, Tesla falls under that umbrella too. Musk shouldn't matter. Fact is people support what they value, and marketing of all types plays on this. Marketing is so good, that humans don't even know they are being sold, instead believing that they really did make the choice all on their own, which they didnt. The human brain is no match for AI and algorithms. The documentary The Social Dilemma is wild. If you interact with the internet, you are being changed. Your thinking, your world view, what you believe to be true... Because there is no reality anymore, it's perceived reality, and each person has it curated for them via AI. There are 300 million realities in the US alone. A human is a commodity. We are just not smart enough to realize it.

Third time I've seen this reported. Probably because AI knows how much time I spend reading these articles. So it finds more of it... That's the game.

Last edited:
   / Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,118  
I had a vehicle with the radio volume “buttons” on the touchscreen. Absolutely frustrating trying to use them on a bumpy dirt road. They got so many complaints, they went back to an actual rotary volume knob, the next year. 100% better.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,119  
Regarding Subaru... That company has a cult following... Like a few other manufacturers. My MIL has one and it's a great car, with great mileage for an AWD SUV.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #16,120  
No offense but companies will use whatever marketing tactics they believe will sell cars.
Doesn’t mean they like dogs. Budlight tried it with a mentally ill dude but failed.

If a car mfg needs a dog to sell their cars I’m not sure how much faith I would have in their reliability.

I bought a Tesla because it was convenient, reliable, and inexpensive.
I bought a Toyota because it was convenient, reliable, and very inexpensive.