Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,091  
Local Kia dealer stocks new engines and has 2 service bays installing engines full time.
That's why I read this thread...grump is such a hoot!
Per Marketwatch:
"Yes, Kias are reliable cars. J.D. Power ranked Kia the most reliable mass-market manufacturer in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Kia vehicles also have one of the industry's longest powertrain warranties: 10 years/100,000 miles.Dec 13, 2023"
So grump should check with GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, etc. and report back "those local dealers stock new engines and has (have?) 4 service bays installing engines full time."

Keep it going!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,092  
The people I know with Kia’s are happy with them.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,093  
Strange even consumer reports rates Kia and Hyundia ahead of Tesla for reliability

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,094  
Strange even consumer reports rates Kia and Hyundia ahead of Tesla for reliability

Fake news. If you don't own one, you can't have an opinion based on statistics or facts. And if you don't own one, statistics and facts are worthless. Only the statistics and facts posted by owners are to be valid.

Sounds a lot like the old Twitter, and current YT and the like. Only certain information is "valid"... And that information supports the "agenda".

Any time someone tells me I can't have an opinion, because that is their opinion... That's tells me all I need to know.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,097  
That's why I read this thread...grump is such a hoot!
Per Marketwatch:
"Yes, Kias are reliable cars. J.D. Power ranked Kia the most reliable mass-market manufacturer in 2021, 2022 and 2023. Kia vehicles also have one of the industry's longest powertrain warranties: 10 years/100,000 miles.Dec 13, 2023"
So grump should check with GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, etc. and report back "those local dealers stock new engines and has (have?) 4 service bays installing engines full time."

Keep it going!
You know why Kia has a 10/100 powertrain warranty?

Because their product had such a bad reputation they had to offer the warranty or go out of business.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,098  

Because their product had such a bad reputation they had to offer the warranty or go out of business.

Fantastic!
So we're covered until 2034 and/or 100,000 miles!
Yay!!!
Tesla:
Tesla WarrantyWarranty LengthBasic Vehicle Limited Warranty4 years/50,000 milesSupplemental Restraint System Limited Warranty5 years/60,000 milesBattery and Drive Unit Limited WarrantyModel S and Model X: 8 years/150,000 miles Model 3 Rear-Wheel Drive: 8 years/100,000 miles Model 3 and Model Y Long Range or Performance: 8 years/120,000 milesParts, Body and Paint Repair Limited Warranty*1 year/12,500 milesBody Rust Limited Warranty12 years/unlimited miles.
When yours needs repairs they'll come to your house!

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #15,099  

Disappointment to you grump...the article you posted doesn't list the engine in mine.