Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,541  
What the AP article should make everyone here realize, is that there is certainly no serious plan or path forward here for affordable EV’s. Tesla decided to stop development of an affordable model. Our government is going to make sure that any affordable vehicle that comes here has its price doubled (with the government being the recipient of the tax), ensuring that they remain expensive to the buyer.
It’s the same old circle game as always.
Battery vehicles will remain an additional second or third for “fun” vehicle, for those with some disposable income

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,542  
2024_05_11_13.48.58.jpg

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,543  
What the AP article should make everyone here realize, is that there is certainly no serious plan or path forward here for affordable EV’s. Tesla decided to stop development of an affordable model. Our government is going to make sure that any affordable vehicle that comes here has its price doubled (with the government being the recipient of the tax), ensuring that they remain expensive to the buyer.
It’s the same old circle game as always.
Battery vehicles will remain an additional second or third for “fun” vehicle, for those with some disposable income
I remember working in Europe and shocked at the price of a new Jeep or Corvette…

It was then I learned USA cars subject to 100% duty at the time.

I did find it helpful that advertised prices there by law included all taxes and duties…

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,544  
I was ignorant of EVs too but not willfully ignorant and not willing to learn
Actually you are obviously willfully ignorant ......because you here at TBN put on ignore (20 ? People ) who challenge your exaggerated narrative , and anyone that dares use customer examples that don't perfectly copy your EV use style ( "class one" home charging, spare ICE vehicles etc) because your upper class lifestyle can afford it. .......oh I forgot I am on ignore too, so you won't know about your duplicity. ;)

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,547  
Looks like a beautiful Ocean with a tattoo shop nearby.

/ Battery based vehicles of today and tomorrow pt 2 #18,549  
IMG_4562.JPG

Kablam!