Rotary Cutter bad vibration

/ bad vibration #1  

HEC

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota M5700 @ B2650HSDC
I just bought a new land pride 5 ft. R.C. and tried to mow with it today and it vibrates badly on the B2650 , not just when you start up but costantly like it is out of balance . I have used and old bush hog for the past 25 yrs. so I am use to rotary cutters . I checked the blades to make sure they would rotate ok . I sprayed some lubricant where the blades swivel and that helped until I shut it off and started back up again later . I tried it on the B2650 first as that is what the dealer said I needed . I then put it on my M5700 and it would even vibrate that tractor .I don't know if it is out of balance or the blades just are not free enough to swivel like they should . It is the med. duty cutter rcr 1860 .

/ bad vibration #2  
Since you just bought it, and it's brand new...it's a dealer or manufacturer problem, IMHO.
I suggest you contact your dealer and tell him to fix it, or replace it.

My guess is your blades are not equal weight...but let your dealer figure that out.

/ bad vibration #3  
Something is out of whack. I just bought a new 72" woods for my mx 5100, and no vibration at all. I'm thinking back to the dealer.

/ bad vibration
Since you just bought it, and it's brand new...it's a dealer or manufacturer problem, IMHO.
I suggest you contact your dealer and tell him to fix it, or replace it.

My guess is your blades are not equal weight...but let your dealer figure that out.

I agree and the dealer is going to look at it the first of next week . When you buy something new you expect it to work properely . The AC doesn't work either so thay will check that out too . I'm fortunate to have a good dealer who is responsive to the situation.