Bad hair day[emoji3]

/ Bad hair day
"charges me $16.95, with my Senior discount. They usually do a good job, although I really don't care much for the tattoos, body piercings, red, yellow and green hair."
To get all that done for $16.95 Is a bargain!

/ Bad hair day #42  
"charges me $16.95, with my Senior discount. They usually do a good job, although I really don't care much for the tattoos, body piercings, red, yellow and green hair."
To get all that done for $16.95 Is a bargain!

It is; but I forego everything but the hair cut.

/ Bad hair day #43  
I too hate the freak show that you see at most shops but I like the lady that cuts our hair and enjoy our conversations. Been going to her so long she seems more like family. She gave my son his first hair cut and hes in college now. Ill have to tell her that some are giving massages now, cant wait to hear her reply.

/ Bad hair day #44  
The shop went from $20 to $28 dollars, and I had an economic rebellion and changed to Supercuts, which charges me $16.95, with my Senior discount. They usually do a good job, although I really don't care much for the tattoos, body piercings, red, yellow and green hair...not to mention the "music".
My thin Russian barber lady only charges $15. But after I get all flustered when paying her I end up $30 lighter when I leave. :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:

I think I need a haircut tomorrow :thumbsup:

/ Bad hair day #45  
My thin Russian barber lady only charges $15. But after I get all flustered when paying her I end up $30 lighter when I leave. :shhh: :shhh: :shhh:

I think I need a haircut tomorrow :thumbsup:
Yikes, I tip $5. I'm afraid of what service I might get if I tip more! :eek: :ashamed: