Bad hair day[emoji3]

/ Bad hair day #1  

Fuddy1952

Elite Member
Tractor
1973 Economy and 2018 John Deere 3038E
As I started going bald it seemed like a waste of money when I went to the barber.
So I bought electric clippers, easy to cut what's left with a #3 attachment.
I got a new clipper set recently and thought I'd try it out this morning so I put attachment on marked 3.
Problem was I found out too late it was 3mm!
Once I started there's no turning back. I had to get wife to finish it because she said I looked like a poster child for the Children's Miracle Network.
Summer wouldn't be so bad, but now I have to wear a stocking cap. 20181024_141307.jpeg

/ Bad hair day #2  
As I started going bald it seemed like a waste of money when I went to the barber.
I got a new clipper set recently and thought I'd try it out this morning so I put attachment on marked 3.
Once I started there's no turning back. I had to get wife to finish it because she said I looked like a poster child for the Children's Miracle Network.
Summer wouldn't be so bad, but now I have to wear a stocking cap.View attachment 576040
The Metric System strikes again!

/ Bad hair day #3  
Hey - be PROUD. At the age of 27 I had "high sideburns". Finally after almost 50 years of haircuts - I bought a good electric razor and every three days I cut the stubble. View attachment 576041

/ Bad hair day #4  
From my early teens until I was in my late 50s, I wore a flat top hair cut. Always hated going to the barbershop, both for time and money reasons. So nearly 19 years ago, I bought some Wahl clippers. They have some "feet?", but I don't use them; just shear it all off as close as possible.

/ Bad hair day #5  
Hey - be PROUD. At the age of 27 I had "high sideburns". Finally after almost 50 years of haircuts - I bought a good electric razor and every three days I cut the stubble on the top. View attachment 576041
I think that's what you meant.

/ Bad hair day #6  
Ha, ha - yea - Ford. By Christmas time with my bright red stocking hat - I'll look somewhat like Santa.

/ Bad hair day #7  
Haha, growing up, Pa was balding and kept his hair short on sides and back.. (Mom cut our hair). Once when we were all over due for haircuts, Mom started with Pa and was doing the normal short and he got mad saying he was trying to grow it out on sides (for comb over?)... she laughed, but he was serious. Good thing us boys got buzz cuts because that is what we got for sure..

/ Bad hair day #8  
Summer wouldn't be so bad, but now I have to wear a stocking cap.View attachment 576040

Looks like you missed one- growing right out the top of your head. Probably take a chainsaw to cut it though.

/ Bad hair day
Years ago I had some funny (but nice) customers. One guy wore a toupee with sideburns over top of his glasses.
Another had his hair wound up like a turban...he sneezed and it snapped out like a long whip!