Bad hair day[emoji3]

/ Bad hair day
2lane... looking good!

I go to the barber Silverdale called the Men's Club. Operated by a Korean lady and lots of cute Asian ladies do the cutting. Much of the clientele are Navy personnel getting buzz cuts. There is a pool table in the waiting room.

I go there because the price is right but better yet, they give a great head/neck/shoulder massage after the cut and back of the neck hot foam and razor. I really don't care what my hair looks like coming out. :D

I tell them to shave the sides and want a short scissor cut on top. Tip... this means they run their fingers through your hair to get a pinch to cut... over and over! :p
Is that where they give you a happy ending?

/ Bad hair day #33  
2lane... looking good!

I go to the barber Silverdale called the Men's Club. Operated by a Korean lady and lots of cute Asian ladies do the cutting. Much of the clientele are Navy personnel getting buzz cuts. There is a pool table in the waiting room.

I go there because the price is right but better yet, they give a great head/neck/shoulder massage after the cut and back of the neck hot foam and razor. I really don't care what my hair looks like coming out. :D

I tell them to shave the sides and want a short scissor cut on top. Tip... this means they run their fingers through your hair to get a pinch to cut... over and over! :p

My wife started cutting my hair 45 years ago and even though she does a good job, she wants out. She wanted out 20 years ago already and was nagging for me to go to a barber like the good old days.

Problem is, I don't want to go to Happys of Roys or Bobs barber shop. I would go if there was a cute little thang like you got going, but she would also have to be cheap. The pension thing you know.

/ Bad hair day #34  
You know - you two guys - - goeduck & dragoneggs - I better quit now -this is a family site. Let it be said - I'm envious.

My barber lady does not give neck massages or use hot foam... dang it. But I am not switching. Did I mention she is a thin blonde with an accent and a nice touch? :D She gives great haircuts to boot :D

/ Bad hair day #35  
My wife used to cut my hair (back before kids). I would joke around that I would occasionally get a topless beautician! (if I could catch her at the right time) :laughing:

/ Bad hair day
My barber and assistant... Show%20scene%201.jpeg

/ Bad hair day #37  
I ALWAYS hating having to go to the barbershop for a haircut; sit and wait your turn while looking at the old magazines; just time and money wasted to me. So I haven't been to a barbershop now in the last 18 years, and don't expect to ever go to one again.

/ Bad hair day #38  
My wife wanted out after many years of cutting my hair. She took me to the lady that cuts her hair, told her how she wanted mine done and presto, paying someone else for haircut now. Just changed places recently, Great Clips is reasonable and they put notes in on how my haircut is done. New guy did a great job and updated the notes, in his words, the notes were all wrong for my hair.

/ Bad hair day #40  
$18 is my cost for the cut, shave, and rub.

I used to get my hair cut at one particular shop; the lady who cut my hair was interesting, an not to mention easy to look at. She was from England, and her father was a Lancaster pilot during the war; shot down, and was a German prisoner. We had lots of interesting discussions.

The shop went from $20 to $28 dollars, and I had an economic rebellion and changed to Supercuts, which charges me $16.95, with my Senior discount. They usually do a good job, although I really don't care much for the tattoos, body piercings, red, yellow and green hair...not to mention the "music".