Buying Advice B7300 Questions

/ B7300 Questions #1  

Olympus

Platinum Member
Tractor
LS R3039
I'm trying to get some thoughts on a 1998 B7300 listed for sale locally. Very good condition with 500 hours. 60" belly mower. Listed for $5750. Is this price consistent with value? Are the hours considered high?

Also wanted to see if people thought this mower would meet my needs. It just seems a little small to me. Primary function would be mowing a 3 acre yard with only a few scattered trees. Secondary functions would be grading a 50 yard gravel driveway and brush hogging 3 acres of woods. I plan on using a bigger tractor and mower to get the initial brush cut down in the woods and would only use the Kubota to keep the scrub down. Mowing the woods about once a month or so. Will the B7300 handle a 48" brush hog for that kind of work? Also would be using to pull a roller on the yard and a fertilizer spreader, but I know it should do those without any problems.

Will the B7300 fit my needs or will I wish I had something bigger?

/ B7300 Questions #2  
I had a B7300 that I sold last year; had it about a year and a half to leave at the property we were going to build on. It will pull a 4 ft bush hog just fine. I also used a 4 ft box blade for many hours as well as a dirt scoop.

I ended up buying a 4 ft finish mower to use for a summer so no experience with the belly mower. When I bought my B7300 it was 5k without a mower with about 700 hours. Never had any trouble at all till I got my b2320.