B3200/LA504 loader Quick Attach Kit assist.

/ B3200/LA504 loader Quick Attach Kit assist. #1  

PSDStu

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota, M7060 HDC12, L4060 HSTC, RTV 1140
I asked my dealer about 2 weeks ago to order me a QA Kit for my LA504 loader....dealer said "No problem".....then called back that day and said it would be to the dealership on 3 August.

This morning my dealer calls and says that Kubota now says that it would be sometime in September before they receive anymore QA Kits for the LA504 Loader.......maybe.....

Not sure why it takes so long to make one..........and I also thought that the loaders were made in GA????

At any rate........I would appreciate that if anyone is going to be going by there dealer and they happen to remember, plase ask if they have a LA504 Loader kt in stock.......if so....then I will ask my dealer to contact them to see of they would be selling to transfer one to my dealer.

Thanks!

Stu

/ B3200/LA504 loader Quick Attach Kit assist. #2  
I am wondering if something like that could just be shipped from one of the dealers like Barlow's or Meswicks (SP?) that seem to do a good job of moving stuff across the country? Wouldn't be hard to install yourself. Just a thought..

/ B3200/LA504 loader Quick Attach Kit assist.
I am wondering if something like that could just be shipped from one of the dealers like Barlow's or Meswicks (SP?) that seem to do a good job of moving stuff across the country? Wouldn't be hard to install yourself. Just a thought..

My intention was to do the install, just needed a dealer to order.

I did contact Neil Messick and they don't have one in stock.

I haven't contacted Barlow's but I will drop them an e-mail.

I also contacted Kubota and have received a repsonse back from the Southern District Manager who is researching the problem and I hope to hear back from him soon.

Stu

/ B3200/LA504 loader Quick Attach Kit assist. #4  
Curious as to how this working out - thinking about getting one of these.

Curious as to how this working out - thinking about getting one of these.

I just got an e-mail yesterday from the Kubota District Rep who said that my QA Kit would be shipped to my dealer tomm. I should be seeing it early next week.

Stu

/ B3200/LA504 loader Quick Attach Kit assist. #6  
Would you be opposed to sharing your cost on that kit?

/ B3200/LA504 loader Quick Attach Kit assist. #7  
I have a question about the QA system. I have a B3200 with LA504 FEL...standard pin attach bucket. I would like to upgrade to Quick Attach. Beyond the QA set-up on the loader, do I have to preplace the bucket with a QA bucket or can I retrofit my existing bucket? My tractor is fairly new and the bucket hasn't been used much. I hate to be forced to go out and buy another bucket.
Jim

/ B3200/LA504 loader Quick Attach Kit assist. #8  
It uses the same bucket. It fits between the bucket and loader arms. If you search it, you will see a thread with pretty good pics of it.

Would you be opposed to sharing your cost on that kit?

Not a problem.....once I receive the kit and pay for it........I think it's around $275.

Stu