atv cc?

/ atv cc? #11  
Try to find one with a low range in the transmission. My Polaris Sportsman and Magnum both have an low range.

Is your land already broken and you just want to till it every year? I had Craftsman pull behind tiller that I tried to use on a garden plot that hadn't been turned in two years. Failed miserably, didn't have enough weight to break thru and just bounced along. Rented a walk behind and had it done in no time. I find most tow behind implements don't work very well. If you only need to do it once I'd just rent a tractor or pay a neighbor.

/ atv cc? #12  
I had a Artic Cat 500 with a 3 pt hitch that had a electric actuator for down pressure. I rigged a one bottom plow from a garden tractor plow, the 500 automatic pulled the plow good if the ground was not too dry. I think the 3 pt hitch was made by cycle country

/ atv cc?
Thanks DFKUG! before I buy I look into a mini tractor

/ atv cc? #14  
I did a lot of plot work with a Polaris 500, 600 and 800 with a 5 bottom chisel plow I built. Things were tough and the ATV's complained. Later I bought a 25hp 4x4 utility tractor with a 5' disc and never looked back. Plus with a loader, it does all your heavy lifting too. What ever you have is good because you are putting in plots, but once you do it with a tractor you will be home.