Anyone running a New Kubota round bailer?

/ Anyone running a New Kubota round bailer? #21  
Don't be too JEALOUS. It appears from reading Northern balers threads that Y'all normally average making more rd bales per acre per cutting than us Southerners.:p

/ Anyone running a New Kubota round bailer? #22  
Our Kubota dealer won't touch ballers. John deere does, so we touch John Deere.

/ Anyone running a New Kubota round bailer? #23  
I’ve had mine for 2 seasons. One proximity switch on the tailgate went bad right out the gate, but other than that it’s been great. What I like about this better than some of our previous round balers is that you don’t have to weave as much in order to make a straight bale. The other thing about this baler that is amazing to me is that I haven’t been able to plug it up.

IMG_0432.jpg

/ Anyone running a New Kubota round bailer? #24  
Ortimber
How many bales have you rolled in the 2 seasons with your Kubota baler? My JD 467 has average rolling 1857 bales per season in 15 seasons

/ Anyone running a New Kubota round bailer? #25  
I do about 1100-1400 a year round on a New Holland and 700 square on a Heston

/ Anyone running a New Kubota round bailer? #26  
Ortimber
How many bales have you rolled in the 2 seasons with your Kubota baler? My JD 467 has average rolling 1857 bales per season in 15 seasons

300/yr. We only get one cutting per season.

/ Anyone running a New Kubota round bailer? #27  
That baler will last 20-30 years. When I was round baler shopping fall 2020, I came across a Kubota round baler. Used, with only a couple hundred bales on it. Looked fantastic. Loaded up with features. Asking price was $33,000. I knew the salesman well. He steered me away from it. Maybe it was a lemon?