Anyone ever use a Life Coach?

/ Anyone ever use a Life Coach? #61  
⬆️ Yep, Everyone posting about never needed this or never needed that. You ain't dead yet!

/ Anyone ever use a Life Coach? #62  
A good friend told me a rule that he employs… if he comes home from the job really ticked off 3 days in a row he resigns on the 4th.

He said he did this twice and in hindsight no second thoughts.

The third time it motivated him to open his own business and never looked back…

/ Anyone ever use a Life Coach? #63  
A good friend told me a rule that he employs… if he comes home from the job really ticked off 3 days in a row he resigns on the 4th.

He said he did this twice and in hindsight no second thoughts.

The third time it motivated him to open his own business and never looked back…
My approach also, I only had to utilize my philosophy on this twice in my carreer. Once when another engineer was messing with my drawings and calculations so I would look bad to the boss. Mainly so he would look good (narcissitic guy). I put in one of those effective imediately notices. The other guy then got found out. It is really sad it happened this way, but it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Was asked to come back to finish the job.

Another time I was working out of the country and the per diem wasn't on my pay stub. Asked where it was and was told you make enough in salary to pay your own expenses. Called in a favor from a previous project and I was on the next flight home with 2 other guys from the same project.

Last edited:
   / Anyone ever use a Life Coach? #64  
Please keep commenting on threads. I don't always agree your opinion but I do enjoy reading what you write.
No problem. I'm here until I'm not. I am exploring alternative treatments as I need at least a second opinion. We all have opinions. What makes this forum and others interesting. Next stop is the Cleveland Clinic tomorrow and then Mayo and possibly Anderson in Texas.

When a medical professional tells you you have 6 months left, life becomes very focused.

/ Anyone ever use a Life Coach? #65  
No problem. I'm here until I'm not. I am exploring alternative treatments as I need at least a second opinion. We all have opinions. What makes this forum and others interesting. Next stop is the Cleveland Clinic tomorrow and then Mayo and possibly Anderson in Texas.

When a medical professional tells you you have 6 months left, life becomes very focused.
Sorry to hear this. Really. I hope you find peace and comfort. I will give a recommendation for John's Hopkins.
Best of luck to you.

/ Anyone ever use a Life Coach? #66  
I'd like to live a long time. Problem is, for me, it's not in the cards. I'm at peace with the Lord and I accept my fate whatever that is. I just don't want to suffer, I've had enough pain in my life already. This has been ongoing for 6 years now. I worry about my wife but she's a strong person. At least my eventual demise is taken care of right down to my headstone.

Like I said, I don't talk about it on any forum, here or elsewhere and very few people really know what I've been through. I am thankful I have the healthcare I have. I'm solid into 6 figures for professional care.

Enough of that, back to regular programming...

/ Anyone ever use a Life Coach? #67  
Sorry to hear this. Really. I hope you find peace and comfort. I will give a recommendation for John's Hopkins.
Best of luck to you.
There really is only 3 medical institutions that can address it, like I said, Cleveland Clinic, Mayo and Anderson in Texas. I'm within shooting distance to Cleveland Clinic so that is my first choice.

What I fand amazing is, I just had my birthday party and close friends came here from all over the country to be with me. I was very honored plus I got taken out for a steak as well.

Unless I took my shirt off, you'd never know. I look like 5 miles of bad road actually.

Still farming and raising hell but I see the end coming.

Been a helluva ride if I don't say so myself.

/ Anyone ever use a Life Coach? #69  
Best of luck 5030!
Not sure if it involves luck at this point. More like exploring all the alternatives and exploring all the cutting edge procedures. Fingers crossed today, on my way to Cleveland shortly.

Being 73 kind of puts me behind the curve anyway.

/ Anyone ever use a Life Coach? #70  
At times we could all use help. Call it a life coach, partner, God, whatever. I will not cast dispersion on your choice - you do likewise for me.