Anyone else having problems viewing files?

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files? #121  
Still no pictures showing up! Can see videos but not pictures.

The only avatar visible is /pine.
That's interesting...I didn't realize others could see my avatar and not other uploaded ones...wonder what is different about it (other than the obvious) from a server (path) standpoint...???

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files? #122  
For me it is only an issue with Firefox, and Win 10. No issues with any other browser or operating system. 109.0 64 bit running under Win 10 21H2. Build 19044.2486. Firefox under Win 10, for the last month has had an unusual number of updates. Like, one every three days. These updates coincide with the issues of display problems. Each update clears all the cached site files. So it has to start over, and first visit to this site after an update, it seems the first CSS file calls are not accepted and the site rendered by Firefox is old school HTML with out CSS. Me thinks Firefox might have gotten hacked, and they know this, and the hack is through some sort of redirection of CSS files?

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files? #123  
That's interesting...I didn't realize others could see my avatar and not other uploaded ones...wonder what is different about it (other than the obvious) from a server (path) standpoint...???
I don’t know but yours is the only one I can see that’s not just a letter on a color background.

I can see videos but not pictures.

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files? #124  
I don’t know but yours is the only one I can see that’s not just a letter on a color background.

I can see videos but not pictures.
Likewise...same thing...Comparing the difference between my avatar (other than the obvious) and the ones not displaying should offer a clue...there has to be a difference somewhere...

Just realized I can see the image (animated GIF) in the post linked below...
This indicates that file types could possibly be in play but seems unlikely...?

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files? #125  
deleted...

Last edited:
   / Anyone else having problems viewing files? #126  
The problems seems to be resolved...Can anyone explain what the issue was?...

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files?
O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!

Normal functionality appears restored.

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files? #128  
Yes, my TBN image problems appear to be resolved. Thank you to those involved in the problem solving.

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files? #129  
Yes - Safari and FireFox both display avatars and pictures. It would be nice to know what the problem was - even though I, most likely, would not understand.

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files? #130  
Can't see why they would keep it a secret...would be nice to know...!