Anyone else having problems viewing files?

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files? #1  

Captain Dirty

Platinum Member
Tractor
Goldoni 600, Kubota L45
Today (1/22/23) many, but not all, photos/pictures/attachments including many, but not all, avatars appeared as a blank, framed space with a question mark in a blue square at the center. If I right-clicked "open in new tab" on an avatar, the avatar and member info came up. If I right-clicked an attachment, the file would go to downloads and when I tried to open the file (.png, .jpeg) I would get a message that the file was corrupted or in a format that Preview did not recognize. Is this my problem or the Forum's? How do you suggest I remedy the problem?

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files? #2  
Saw that as well.

Also having problems uploading pics with an error message of:

"Image cannot be loaded from the passed link"

Results in the same thing:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 14.54.34.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-22 at 14.54.34.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 87
   / Anyone else having problems viewing files? #3  
Uploaded images not parsing...just shows file name...

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files? #4  
bump

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files? #5  
I'm having the same problem today as well as yesterday. Images are not appearing on posts - the file name appears with a placeholder look to it.

Also, none of my saved attachment images are showing in the Attachment Manager. That I noticed when I attempted to insert a screenshot image to this post.

Yesterday, as mentioned in the original post, the problem was occurring for many but not all images. Today, I am not seeing any images anywhere on TBN, except for people's avatar images.

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files?
Xfaxman--Your avatar (as well as von-mil's) show as question marks in blue squares as does CJ2A with Shop Crane 3.jpg.
Some frames show a file name, others do not. R click downloads, but trying to open the downloded file yields "The file “CJ2A with Shop Crane 3.jpg” could not be opened. It may be damaged or use a format Preview doesn't recognize."

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files? #8  
No issues for me today. Browsers off Android and PC.

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files? #9  
I have the same problem with an older version browser...It could possibly have something to do if the site's CSS was changed etc...problem started the same time as the OP...

Images parse OK on newer version browser and phone...

/ Anyone else having problems viewing files? #10  
cannot see von-mil's or xfaxman's avatar...others on the same page parse OK...???