Anyone built a 3 point implement shed?

/ Anyone built a 3 point implement shed? #1  

Surgeon

Silver Member
Tractor
MF 1428
I don’t like leaving implements outside if I can help it. My too small tractor shed is full of tractor. I am envisioning a low slant roof on the outside that I can just drive up to. Any suggestions would be welcome!

/ Anyone built a 3 point implement shed? #2  
I thought of like a pallet rack with a roof. Then got lazy and just leave my stuff in the pasture

/ Anyone built a 3 point implement shed? #3  
From experience, make it tall enough to actually back your tractor into. I like to get my mower all the way back into the shed and it's kind of heavy to move by hand. My shed is wide enough I park the tractor in the other half.

/ Anyone built a 3 point implement shed? #4  
I added a 12 x 16 lean to attached to one of my sheds and then added some shelves to hold attachments. I also added a roll up tarp to keep the weather off the implements.
20221023_130425.jpg
20221023_130455.jpg
20220919_114332.jpg

/ Anyone built a 3 point implement shed? #6  
I added a 12 x 16 lean to attached to one of my sheds and then added some shelves to hold attachments. I also added a roll up tarp to keep the weather off the implements. View attachment 767990View attachment 767991View attachment 767992

My BIL does food plots for a living, he has his gooseneck trailer rigged up like that with metal instead of wood, He has a custom built spot for the tiller, plow, disc, backhoe, rake, and some I'm forgetting. He has welded hooks or loops onto everything so he can lift it with the bucket or his QA plate he has modified to pick some of them up. It also has a big welder generator, Air compressor and huge toolbox. just enough room for the tractor to dive on and no room for anything else. It lives in his barn down in Alabama so stuff only gets rained on when he is out on a job.

/ Anyone built a 3 point implement shed?
PJRAM, That is perfect. Never occurred to me to put my quick attach forks etc on the second level. The roll up tarp curtain is a nice touch too. I knew this was the right place to ask. Thank you!

/ Anyone built a 3 point implement shed? #8  
Plan to add roof and sides to "Kubota Toybox" next year
20221020_121229.jpg

20221020_121236.jpg

Elevated shelves for SSQA attachments are awesome
20221020_121203.jpg

/ Anyone built a 3 point implement shed? #9  
I have a 30x45 shed to keep stuff under. It has a concrete floor and I place the implements on pallets. With a pallet jack I can maneuver them anywhere I wish and when hooking up they are easy to lift and lower and move about to get the 3 point pins in the arms.

/ Anyone built a 3 point implement shed? #10  
Back in 1982 to 1984 I built two sheds. One big and single bay. The other has four bays. They have withstood 38 plus years. Kind of looks like Beverly Hillbillies but, by golly, they have worked well.

All my implements with moving parts and my tractor are stored under cover. Those implements with no moving parts - out in the orchard on pallets.
IMG_0001.jpeg
IMG_0184.jpeg