Anybody seen the 2525 yet?

/ Anybody seen the 2525 yet? #31  
sseelhoff said:
This dealership owns 4 Mahindra stores-North, South, East, and West of Dallas. They have me surrounded. Next closest Mahindra dealership is between 100-150 miles away.

I would call them up and speak to the manager and tell him how you feel. That might shake a few trees at the dealership.

/ Anybody seen the 2525 yet? #32  
LAWALLSTRACTOR said:
I would call them up and speak to the manager and tell him how you feel. That might shake a few trees at the dealership.

The manager of one of the Mahindra stores is a member of this forum. He (apparently) read my e-mails and sent me a very nice private message. Since then the salesman has called at least three times. They have been very pleasant and very conciliatory. While I may go in another direction, I want to at least give credit where due, and acknowledge that the dealer has made every effort to correct the situation. I appreciate their efforts.

/ Anybody seen the 2525 yet? #33  
sseelhoff said:
The manager of one of the Mahindra stores is a member of this forum. He (apparently) read my e-mails and sent me a very nice private message. Since then the salesman has called at least three times. They have been very pleasant and very conciliatory. While I may go in another direction, I want to at least give credit where due, and acknowledge that the dealer has made every effort to correct the situation. I appreciate their efforts.

Thanks for the update! So often we hear the bad situations that we deal with and not positives. We even got both situations from you. It is good to hear that they are trying to make it right. It CAN be tough to repair damage like that once it has been created. I would just trust your gut and see where it goes.