Anybody know about International Pay Loaders?

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders?
I did not see much feedback so I wanted to let you know I am finding your videos informative and entertaining. Keep it going and good luck on continuing to find the parts you need without paying a king's ransom!

Thanks for watching, Whidbey. I'm pretty sure this Hough Pay Loader I bought is a bigger money pit than I originally thought, but it does make for good YouTube fodder!

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #72  
We need to see more of those Legs in future videos!!!!!!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Really enjoy your video adventures. :thumbsup:

Buy a cheap rain suit for power washing.

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #73  
:
Buy a cheap rain suit for power washing.

Yes so you don't ruin that free promotional Kioti tee shirt ! Looks like the first ones they handed out they didnt have the name on them !!! :laughing:

Honk, Honk, Duck Fart.

Part 10 of the Hough H80 Pay Loader will go live at 6:00AM Central time today.

The Brakes are back! Part 11 of the Hough H80B Pay Loader series will go live at 6:00 AM Central Time today.

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #77  
Gooder-un OK.JPG

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #78  
The Brakes are back! Part 11 of the Hough H80B Pay Loader series will go live at 6:00 AM Central Time today.

Excellent video. I think the that this machine is a labor pit as much or more than a money pit. It looks like a super capable machine

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #79  
Yup, good stuff!! :thumbsup:

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #80  
We had an H90C back in the '80s. Lots of power with the DVT-573, but the brakes were an ongoing PITA on it too.