Anybody know about International Pay Loaders?

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #61  
You're welcome. If you need help, let me know.

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #63  
Boyce equipment company and Comtac parts are another option. You can also Google by the NSN and you may have better luck.

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders?
I have several questions for any diesel or heavy equipment techs about loose bits on my Hough H80B. Short video covers them.

The seventh video in the Pay Loader Series. You have no idea how much off-screen research went into finding parts.

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #66  
I did not see much feedback so I wanted to let you know I am finding your videos informative and entertaining. Keep it going and good luck on continuing to find the parts you need without paying a king's ransom!

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #68  
Eric you ok ? Whats been goin on with the International Pay Loader ? :bear: :snowman:

/ Anybody know about International Pay Loaders? #69  
Eric you ok ? Whats been goin on with the International Pay Loader ? :bear: :snowman:

He spent some much money fixing it he can't pay for internet service.......:laughing:

Heh, funny you ask. Hurt my knee (see video), hurt my right shoulder (I have no idea how I did that) and I also reinjured my tennis elbow on my left arm (both arms have been operated on for tendinosis in the past) making it hard for me to grab stuff. Then my ever-ready friend Mark (a regular in my videos) hurt his back. So I went boating on my boats for a couple of months, screamed around the Paul Bunyan with my RZR and goofed off trying to heal up a bit.

Anyway, Fall is here and so no matter what I must get stuff done so I'm hiring another friend (who cannot work for free because this is what he does for a living) to come in next week and help me get the Payloader project moving again. Speaking of, I just uploaded the 8th installment of the Pay Loader Series.