Anybody ever see a 3pt attachment that did the following....

/ Anybody ever see a 3pt attachment that did the following.... #21  
OK, I finally finished it. I converted a SSQA backing structure for forks into a 3pt hitch setup. Also added a conventional hitch and a gooseneck hitch. Forks can be put on and taken off fairly easily. I imagine they'll be left off most of the time as I tow trailers around the farm more than any other task with this tractor. I also had to take a few inches out of the top of the backing structure in order to lower the gooseneck ball.

Here it is:
Nice looking hitch.

/ Anybody ever see a 3pt attachment that did the following....
Yep, I studied the pics closely. How far down the tower goes isn't the issue. The issue is the leverage applied from the top rail of the fork mount upward to the top link bracket. It's really hard to laterally brace this. You can't brace forward with any effectiveness. You can't brace rearward with any effectiveness. So you are reliant on the tower itself.

I couldn't tell for sure but it appears you fabricated the tower? If so, the material used is critical. For example, I doubt 4" 1/4" wall square tubing would handle the load. But I don't know the lift capacity of your tractor at the pins?

There are some very intellectual members here. Maybe one of them will see this and chime in. If you share the construction materials used and a few measurements they'll tell you exactly how much force the tower will withstand. I'm no where near that smart. So I tend to overbuild.
I did use 1/4" steel on the tower. Also, I think I mentioned it already, but while you can't see it from the pics, I reinforced the top rail from the tower outward towards each side of the attachment. It should be plenty strong enough to tow trailers in the yard.

/ Anybody ever see a 3pt attachment that did the following.... #23  
I was also looking for a more multipurpose 3 pt adapter. I elected to modify a titan 3pt to SSQA adapter plate so that I could mount any of my skid steer attachments to the rear of my tractor, but also be able to move trailers both bumper and gooseneck.

Attachments

• E35515B0-2946-4D02-BE2A-827F63F3BC27.jpeg
    E35515B0-2946-4D02-BE2A-827F63F3BC27.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 68
  • F92D528A-006D-450B-B189-3FE296F2CF6A.jpeg
    F92D528A-006D-450B-B189-3FE296F2CF6A.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 56
  • 40A80E5B-D4F5-4ED8-BF43-17FB78F0761E.jpeg
    40A80E5B-D4F5-4ED8-BF43-17FB78F0761E.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 57
I was also looking for a more multipurpose 3 pt adapter. I elected to modify a titan 3pt to SSQA adapter plate so that I could mount any of my skid steer attachments to the rear of my tractor, but also be able to move trailers both bumper and gooseneck.
When I first talked to my dad about what I wanted to do, he thought I was referring to ^ this. I then considered it, but decided just to go with a dedicated 3pt hitch attachment, as I have no intention of ever taking it off the back of the tractor.

/ Anybody ever see a 3pt attachment that did the following.... #25  
OK, I finally finished it. I converted a SSQA backing structure for forks into a 3pt hitch setup. Also added a conventional hitch and a gooseneck hitch. Forks can be put on and taken off fairly easily. I imagine they'll be left off most of the time as I tow trailers around the farm more than any other task with this tractor. I also had to take a few inches out of the top of the backing structure in order to lower the gooseneck ball.

Here it is:
I like it. Been using my front loader forks to do same, but don’t like the ball all the way out on the tip. Plus 3 point is mucho stronger.

/ Anybody ever see a 3pt attachment that did the following.... #26  
In the early 2000s, there was such a product. The company is no longer in business here in the USA, they are from the EU and will no longer sell to the North American market due to liability issues. It takes just one dumb-ask to get injured to drive away a great product out of the market.

The same goes for the RELs. Rear End Loaders. These are either so hard to find or cost just as much as a slightly used tractor.

Titan offers this product. It's close, but not as robust to add the pallet forks.
View attachment 771135

Now, if there is room on the Titan product, you could mount the Heavy Hitch pallet forks too.

View attachment 771136
Looks to be just like the one I built for myself actually but mine is Kubota orange.

/ Anybody ever see a 3pt attachment that did the following.... #27  
I did use 1/4" steel on the tower. Also, I think I mentioned it already, but while you can't see it from the pics, I reinforced the top rail from the tower outward towards each side of the attachment. It should be plenty strong enough to tow trailers in the yard.
Yes, I saw the bracing laterally (sideways). And it will work fine towing a trailer. The issue will appear when you put a load on the end of the forks that hits the limits of your tractor's 3pt lift capability. At that point the lateral bracing will offer very little support.

I don't know your intent so you may be fine. If you want to test it, stick the ends of the forks under a load you cannot lift. Raise the 3pt lever.

Yes, I saw the bracing laterally (sideways). And it will work fine towing a trailer. The issue will appear when you put a load on the end of the forks that hits the limits of your tractor's 3pt lift capability. At that point the lateral bracing will offer very little support.

I don't know your intent so you may be fine. If you want to test it, stick the ends of the forks under a load you cannot lift. Raise the 3pt lever.
No, you didn't see it, because it doesn't show up in either picture. The lateral bracing is behind the top rail, facing away from the camera.

/ Anybody ever see a 3pt attachment that did the following.... #29  
No, you didn't see it, because it doesn't show up in either picture. The lateral bracing is behind the top rail, facing away from the camera.
Okay. Do the test I suggested.

Okay. Do the test I suggested.
My counterweight is 2,500lbs. It lifted it with no issues. It also tugs around my trailers perfectly fine. Why are you nitpicking it when I built it to suit my needs and does exactly what I wanted it to? This isn't my first rodeo.