Anybody dig into the cable-actuated joystick/loader valve on a NX series tractor?

/ Anybody dig into the cable-actuated joystick/loader valve on a NX series tractor? #1  

MinnesotaEric

Tractor
Kioti NX6010
The dump side on my curl on my NX series tractor is getting so bad that my hand is now hitting the right hand door when I'm curling down. It is cold outside so I'm not working on this problem yet, but I suspect that the ball is sliding off the cable end down at the valve body. I'm hoping that this hot mess is adjustable and the adjustor has come loose, but I don't know as I haven't taken it apart.

Do I have any fellow travelers that have a "been there, done that" rating that can shed some light on the guts of the joystick set-up?

Also my parts book is from 2014 and in my parts book Kioti wants to replace the entire joystick assembly along with the loader valve body as one unit! With that said, does anybody have a newer breakdown of part numbers for the NX series?

Thanks!

/ Anybody dig into the cable-actuated joystick/loader valve on a NX series tractor? #2  
My M59 cable loader sucked. Mine would loosen up where they bolted up to the valve body was the main source of problems. But even when they were right it never worked good. It was one of the reasons I sold that machine.

/ Anybody dig into the cable-actuated joystick/loader valve on a NX series tractor? #3  
So most Kioti loader joystick's that use cables to operate a "remote" valve, essentially use most of the same components (with differing lengths of cable, etc).
You could either be looking at a stiff / rusty cable (but it should cause a problem in both directions then) or possibly a "ball-joint" or "triangular fulcrum" issue.

This is a kit with all the "joystick" pieces (they're also available separately): New OEM KIOTI 26001-0090 Loader Joystick Valve Selector Assy - DK35 40 45 50 55 | eBay

And here's a link from several years ago where someone detailed their repair of these parts: Installed Cinematic Kit for my Joystick

/ Anybody dig into the cable-actuated joystick/loader valve on a NX series tractor? #4  
   / Anybody dig into the cable-actuated joystick/loader valve on a NX series tractor? #5  
Merry Christmas. If I can remember correctly you can adjust the cable both at the joystick end, where they thread into the joystick housing and on the valve end where they thread into the cover. On my NX5010 I did have an issue with the yoke that attaches to the valve stretching. If you look at post 16 on the link threepoint posted.

/ Anybody dig into the cable-actuated joystick/loader valve on a NX series tractor? #6  
Is this what you are looking for Eric? 2016 manual

Attachments

• Kioti joystick2.jpg
    Kioti joystick2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 175
  • Kioti joystick.jpg
    Kioti joystick.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 139
   / Anybody dig into the cable-actuated joystick/loader valve on a NX series tractor? #7  
I'm at sea right now so I don't have my shop/Part manual handy. This is what I found on MIE. PN: V130-400 https://www.michiganironandequip.co...1-109|~NX5010H-M-HYDRAULIC/01109NX5010H0185/y

If you end up having to take the valve end off I found it easier to take the 4 bolt out on the valve so you can move it around to line up the 2 Allen head screws with the holes the cables go through. Though that might be different on the cab versions.

/ Anybody dig into the cable-actuated joystick/loader valve on a NX series tractor?
Is this what you are looking for Eric? 2016 manual

That is the same thing as my parts manual shows: no individual breakdown of parts in the joystick valve assembly.

/ Anybody dig into the cable-actuated joystick/loader valve on a NX series tractor?
I'm at sea right now so I don't have my shop/Part manual handy. This is what I found on MIE. PN: V130-400 https://www.michiganironandequip.com/OEMpartfinder#/Kioti_Tractor/HYDRAULIC/JOYSTICK_VALVE_GROUP_T5628-G420A/01-109|~NX5010H-M-HYDRAULIC/01109NX5010H0185/y

If you end up having to take the valve end off I found it easier to take the 4 bolt out on the valve so you can move it around to line up the 2 Allen head screws with the holes the cables go through. Though that might be different on the cab versions.

That is exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks, PMJG207.

Speaking of MI, I need to call them since nothing in my manuals show where the starter relay is located in an NX series tractor and my tractor just gelled its fuel and suddenly the starter will not turn over with the key (though I can start the engine with a remote starter). I don't know if I've got more mouse damage or a weird series of faults and diagnosing junk out in the wind and snow stinks.

/ Anybody dig into the cable-actuated joystick/loader valve on a NX series tractor? #10  
That is exactly what I'm looking for! Thanks, PMJG207.

Speaking of MI, I need to call them since nothing in my manuals show where the starter relay is located in an NX series tractor and my tractor just gelled its fuel and suddenly the starter will not turn over with the key (though I can start the engine with a remote starter). I don't know if I've got more mouse damage or a weird series of faults and diagnosing junk out in the wind and snow stinks.
Eric, on my 2014 NX4510HC, the 70A starter relay is mounted on the firewall. Easy to get to even with frozen fingers! 🥶

Also, it's probably a long shot, but have a look at this starting problem I had with my NX a few years ago.
Tip for NX-Series Owners: Mysterious starting problem solved