any toro groundsmaster fans on here?

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #1,021  
remove the wire off the fuel solenoid, it activates to shut off fuel, after a short time it releases so remove the wire should run no problem

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #1,022  
I read up and found a decent video about Kubota fuel solenoid. Mine has a 3 wire connection. Before the arctic blew in I was close. From what I gathered. There are 2..12v coils that together open to allow fuel flow. 1 coil takes more amps and only operates momentarily. Then a low amp coil holds it open. I added a switch to manually operate the low amp coil.

Ill update when its running reliably.

/ any toro groundsmaster fans on here? #1,023  
on my fuel shutoff coil only 2 wires one being ground, when starting the coil is not energized, the fuel free flows, when you turn key to off there is a timer circuit that energizes the coil and shuts fuel off, after a delay the coil power is cut and solenoid opens fuel again, fortunately the motor is stopped.

had a time there where the delay circuit was open and motor would continuously rum until I pushed the plunger to manually shut off fuel.

on the Jacobson the fuel shutoff is closed until the key is turned at which time fuel can flow